All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The thin blue lines at the top of Planet's uni plus the black on the inside of the neckline make it look like she's wearing the white part over the black part, and I think that's the biggest problem for me. I'd like it better with a skirt but the shorts aren't the worst I've seen, and I can even deal with the fake belt, but the front of the top... just no. =\

Okay, someone name me this plethora of teams that everyone is implying that have used "belt buckles" in their uniforms, 'cause I'm thinking Top Gun and that's it. Planet Cheer's looks a heck of a lot better than Top Gun's, let me say that much. Maybe if it spelled "Galaxy" there and not on the arm, I'd like it.
The only other thing I really don't like about it is the fact that it looks like a tank top over top of a normal uniform. Even just taking out those blue stripes around the white, taking the white to the collar and up would be better. I actually like the sleeves, oddly. A lot going on, but I like them. As for the logo, it can actually look good on a uniform. Take a look at their old uniforms (someone else can post a picture, I'm too lazy), it actually looked good, but that planet looks like a circle sticker with some small writing over top...
Ideally... Take out the white completely, make the front all black, write "PLANET" or "PLANET CHEER" in white outlined in blue, or the other way around, and take the logo off the uniform completely. It would look stupid to have the logo saying "Planet Cheer Allstars" when you already have "Planet" or "Planet Cheer" written on it. Also with the aforementioned "GALAXY" on the top of the shorts, not "PC"

planet cheer
I like that the actual uniform is simple...no crazy cut-outs and such. That being said, I think the logo they used on the front would be better suited for a t-shirt. They need something that pops and "shouts" their name on the front. I also do not like the 'belt' (I dont' like it on any uni) and the shorts are awfully....short? tight? fitted oddly?...not exactly sure. I prefer skirts over shorts anyway. They have fun colors, though! They could really use those colors in fun ways.

Okay, someone name me this plethora of teams that everyone is implying that have used "belt buckles" in their uniforms, 'cause I'm thinking Top Gun and that's it. Planet Cheer's looks a heck of a lot better than Top Gun's, let me say that much. Maybe if it spelled "Galaxy" there and not on the arm, I'd like it.
The only other thing I really don't like about it is the fact that it looks like a tank top over top of a normal uniform. Even just taking out those blue stripes around the white, taking the white to the collar and up would be better. I actually like the sleeves, oddly. A lot going on, but I like them. As for the logo, it can actually look good on a uniform. Take a look at their old uniforms (someone else can post a picture, I'm too lazy), it actually looked good, but that planet looks like a circle sticker with some small writing over top...
Ideally... Take out the white completely, make the front all black, write "PLANET" or "PLANET CHEER" in white outlined in blue, or the other way around, and take the logo off the uniform completely. It would look stupid to have the logo saying "Planet Cheer Allstars" when you already have "Planet" or "Planet Cheer" written on it. Also with the aforementioned "GALAXY" on the top of the shorts, not "PC"

the only ones i know of is

Top Gun
Fierce
F5
and i think theres on more but cant remember

I was extremely bored, so I decided to do up a little drawing... Kinda trying to illustrate how I think this uniform would look a lot better
Keep in mind, I suck at using Paint, and I have changed this since when I put it on Picnik and put the lettering on, so the collar is slightly smaller, therefore the lettering looks too low.

removed/IMG]

Unless this is even uglier... Then it's awkward.

I am not sure if that Pinnacle Uni is a new team uniform or not. Last season on their FB page (around March) is a very similiar uni minus the white lace looking part, and the color looks purple vs blue in the picture. There are 3 girls and have more dance shoes on and space-like eye makeup with dots, etc. The caption leads me to think it was individual routines or a dance routine. They do have dance teams at Pinnacle and the picture I posted had other girls on each side in obvious looking dance costumes. I am leaning towards it was a girl wearing it for an individual routine, not team. I guess once we are in full swing competition mode we will see if it is a team uni or individual/dance uni.

I was extremely bored, so I decided to do up a little drawing... Kinda trying to illustrate how I think this uniform would look a lot better
Keep in mind, I suck at using Paint, and I have changed this since when I put it on Picnik and put the lettering on, so the collar is slightly smaller, therefore the lettering looks too low.

Unless this is even uglier... Then it's awkward.
still don't like the belt :p

Isn't the Gk Rep also a coach at PCM, did something go wrong with your order?
not that i know of....? all i know is that they got swamped with orders and are taking longer to make our because our owner made tons of changes before they decided on the final look... our all girl level 5 teams have their uniforms and theyre beautiful.....

Planet cheer uni
i really dont like that the logo just sits on a plain WHITE background but the majority of the uniform is black.... they should have carried the black onto that part of the uniform

I've repressed the memory of Fierce's uniforms, must be why I'm not understanding why people are "tired" of them.

the bottoms of the NEW fierce 1-4 uni is practically the same as the ones their lv 5 had last yr. just this yr is the different top and LK's unis are just different with the same back pockets

Back