All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here's one of our newest uniforms! A lot of us are trying to push for this to become to gym-wide uni! Looks good on all age levels, maybe add a skirt for senior teams.
dwev44.jpg

25g5n2c.jpg
is that snake print?!

Diamonds- I love the uniforms. But really with that hair? Btw it looks like they have headbands on behind the poofs. Does anyone know?

Diamonds have silver and black rhinstone chokers that are on ribbion and silver and blackn rhinstone headbands! Love them. They stay in great and look wonderful with the new uniforms. So proud of the girls. They did great and looked amazing in their new uniforms today.

Can I just say I AM SO JEALOUS of your snake print. We are the pythons and we have been searching for literally YEARS to find TASTEFUL snake print. I now believe there is a hope yet. We went with varsity last year and when I requested snake print they werent doing it. I am so very jealous and hopeful that next season we can get it in navy.

it does say diamonds on the back in a script like writing. they have headbands that are silver. the curls are mostly real. all the fca teams have the option to wear the fake curls or do their own but they have to be uniform. those girls i know are not hair pieces. they are just pros at curly hair and pooofs :)

Here's one of our newest uniforms! A lot of us are trying to push for this to become to gym-wide uni! Looks good on all age levels, maybe add a skirt for senior teams.
dwev44.jpg

25g5n2c.jpg

These are really cute! Nice to see animal print used so tastefully, LOL! I'd love to see a skirt version of this. Not a fan of the bow, but other than that it's a really great uni!

it does say diamonds on the back in a script like writing. they have headbands that are silver. the curls are mostly real. all the fca teams have the option to wear the fake curls or do their own but they have to be uniform. those girls i know are not hair pieces. they are just pros at curly hair and pooofs :)
Ok jk only one was real from the four in that picture this weekend my bad :p

Back