All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know the front of this has been posted but I haven't seen the back on here before....
The Michigan on the back kind of ruins it for me.
311nteh.jpg
UGH. The back just killed it. And is her skirt rolled up?

Were they going for an Animal Kingdom inspired bottom? That skort. :confused: Bright blue behind..............Sorry, but I can't not make this mental connection in my head. Its the only other thing that has literally the same shade of behind:
http://ppcdn.500px.org/10205639/49b7cd47b690ca5803544d2a779f13bfd2fa1e1e/5.jpg
It's just poor placement. Mystic fabric is not particularly flattering on any body part in large quantities, no matter how fit the athlete or color of the fabric,etc. Why "highlight" it specifically on your athlete's booty. Beautiful girl and beautiful front of the uniform, but I cannot get over that skort.

It looks like she tucked the skirt into her shorts? maybe to see what the uni would look like with shorts? idk i could be totally wrong but it looks kinda bunchy

Guys... We really gotta work on y'all's eyesight. The skirt is rolled up to show that the spanks are blue. It's still a white skirt, front and back. Don't you see it all bunched up?

I find it hard to tell, because there doesn't seem to be enough fabric for the skirt to be rolled up (maybe they rolled it up very tightly though). Besides there's blue fabric coming from the side on the front of the skirt, that seems to be going all the way to the back.

I find it hard to tell, because there doesn't seem to be enough fabric for the skirt to be rolled up (maybe they rolled it up very tightly though). Besides there's blue fabric coming from the side on the front of the skirt, that seems to be going all the way to the back.

I'm trying NOT to see what everyone else is seeing because I refuse. My eyes refuse to believe that it's supposed to look like that. (I do see the blue in the picture of the front view, but I just can't accept it, so I won't. :p )

That HAS TO be spanks. No? Please tell me yes. Pleeeeeeeease. How can the front be so right... And the back be sooooooo wrong? Why?

Eta: I can't stop looking at it. Like a train wreck. It sure does not look like enough fabric to be rolled up. Why would someone do this? Why would you purposely design something to look like you tucked your skirt in by mistake after using the restroom?

Back