All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was unsure about panthers until the close up picture...I love them! So athletic looking. And yes, 3/4 sleeves can look messy but it's a different look without putting crazy cutouts and mesh all over. As far as three new unis, I'm assuming at least one has to be sponsored..I can't see CA making a team pay for three new ones in one year.
Yea CA doesn't really do new unis every season right? So I would assume they must be sponsored.

Yea CA doesn't really do new unis every season right? So I would assume they must be sponsored.
Yeah, it is usually every couple seasons. Definitely not a normal thing to have multiple uniforms per season too. Maybe they wanted to try different styles to see which one they wanted to keep? Not sure but I'm excited to see the other two! I'm thinking the next one will be at NCA and the final one will be at worlds.

2yzaide.png

closer pic of panthers...
I actually like these! Clean and simple, with a hint of glitz! And they alleviate my period stain fears! @BlueCat who did them?

Back