All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just saw on Twitter that uniforms came in for tonight's practice and they gave them out for hitting! Ahh!! So happy y'all got them in time!
They didn't just hit, they absolutely redefined "zero." They hit like they were at worlds finals it was nuts! Apparently that's how you motivate these girls :D

Its fun seeing the pics of the new uniforms, but some of the "critics" that post about nearly every uniform make me laugh! So many "I cants" "just no" Other than Ryan, you know that no one that orders uniforms cares anything about your opinions, right??

Its fun seeing the pics of the new uniforms, but some of the "critics" that post about nearly every uniform make me laugh! So many "I cants" "just no" Other than Ryan, you know that no one that orders uniforms cares anything about your opinions, right??
It's a message board. It's for discussion. That's why we're here.... Nobody's asking anyone to care (though maybe they should because we have pretty good taste ;))

Love love love the arms and the crown on the side of the skirt for Reigncats. The back is very strappy but reminds me of a sports bra so hopefully its supportive

Last edited:
547iox.jpg
Soooo, no bra? Like at all?

I'm sure we can all collectively agree on at least one opinion here that we don't care about.

The uniform is gorgeous and I love the bling!
I just wish the white bands were smaller. I also feel like the white band on the bottom of the top is bigger than the one on top of the top and that's what I keep staring it because I don't know if it's my eyes or not lol. But I really love the bling so who cares

Back