All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Back in to 90's, we wore turtleneck leos under a sleeveless shell. Most were plain white or black, depending on the uniform, but the rich teams got ones with ribbons/stripes on the sleeves to match the shells. And everything was polyester too. So hot and sweaty!!
My high school team still does that. It's horrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CA's is so cute. The dark silver stripe on the skirt and on the back throw me off a little but the rhinestone "twinkles" on the sleeves are just beautiful.

Back in to 90's, we wore turtleneck leos under a sleeveless shell. Most were plain white or black, depending on the uniform, but the rich teams got ones with ribbons/stripes on the sleeves to match the shells. And everything was polyester too. So hot and sweaty!!

My high school still does that! Our were crop tops under our shell though. I never disliked them! These pictures are from 5 years ago but they still have the same uniforms. We had three uniforms and they have the same ones now as they did then:

95b12846670ab47d298df126a0f97559.jpg

The red head is my sister who was on JV, but Varsity had the same uniform for competitions.

3dbce07e3d042cbacd717fa9b383e649.jpg

I thought the turtleneck liners were normal????? I think my HS uniforms would have looked weird without it!

My cps' captain decided that she didn't like the white turtleneck midriffs that they wore the past year or so and got v-neck. The quality is horrible. They are practically sheer and pilling badly after about 10 wears.

In the past, my cps had black turtleneck midriffs. I got them capezio turtleneck leos because they made a smoother line under the uniform. And, the quality was far superior to the various other brands.

My cps' captain decided that she didn't like the white turtleneck midriffs that they wore the past year or so and got v-neck. The quality is horrible. They are practically sheer and pilling badly after about 10 wears.

In the past, my cps had black turtleneck midriffs. I got them capezio turtleneck leos because they made a smoother line under the uniform. And, the quality was far superior to the various other brands.
Your captains get to make uniform decisions? There would be so many changes to our uniform if I had that power lol. I only get to pick which bow we wear when.

Your captains get to make uniform decisions? There would be so many changes to our uniform if I had that power lol. I only get to pick which bow we wear when.

Please tell me that you wouldn't put the polka dot camp bow with the uniform with all the tacky braiding because "the colors match" and we need to wear all the bows equally to get our money's worth even though they didn't cost the same.

She didn't get to pick uniforms just which midriff/spandex they got.

Please tell me that you wouldn't put the polka dot camp bow with the uniform with all the tacky braiding because "the colors match" and we need to wear all the bows equally to get our money's worth even though they didn't cost the same.

She didn't get to pick uniforms just which midriff/spandex they got.
Haha I would never do that. And ok, that makes more sense.

This reminds me.. we had an old school theme in high school one year, my coach picked out mystique silver body suita to go under our red and white polyester uniforms. Thank God she listened to us when we told her how horrendous that would look.

Apparently silver mystique body suits scream "old school"

Re: CA frisco uniform
Don't hurt me, I'm not in love. It has a bit much going on to me. The trim on the bottom of the skirt, and sleeves, seems like it should be on a different uniform. I really don't like the neckline and shoulders, they seem not to match the back. The white on the back is a stark contrast to the front and that bothers me as well.

[QUOTE="CheerBank, post: 970653, member: 17546
Carry on.

Don't hurt me, I'm not in love. It has a bit much going on to me. The rim on the bottom of the skirt, seems like it should be on a different skirt. I really don't like the neckline and shoulders, they seem not to match the back. The white on the back is a stark contrast to the front and that bothers me as well.[/QUOTE]
Not sure which uniform you are referring to, I think I was quoted by mistake instead of the uniform!

i remember the turtleneck days, in the beginning of my cheer career we had turtlenecks that had no zipper in the back so you would have to wear them to sleep the night before competition, cause we would do the foam rollers the night before as well, and there was no way to get the dang thing on without screwing up your head full of curlers. i was so gad when programs starting fazing out of doing that, i loved wearing straight hair to comps.

i also remember a girl on my team had a LOT of hair, by the time they were done putting in the foam rollers it looked like she had a beehive on her head, lol. i felt so bad for her, she looked miserable during the whole process.

Latest posts

Back