All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

New for CA Frisco! I'm liking these! Kinda wish the part with the CA on the back was black but overall I like it.
0cfd996897131cfdad146d8bbdd5285a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like the white panels on the side it adds a nice slimming effect, and I love the high neckline.

New for CA Frisco! I'm liking these! Kinda wish the part with the CA on the back was black but overall I like it.
0cfd996897131cfdad146d8bbdd5285a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hate off-the-shoulder uniforms, but other than that, these are nice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, we are two (at least). I feel like I have two hands around my neck and I can't breathe.
I just don't see the attraction! They're tight, uncomfortable and restricting for the athletes, and in my opinion they're not particularly flattering compared to other necklines...

Last edited:
I once had a TURTLENECK uniform 2008-2010

my high school team has turtleneck uniforms. we used to have the cutest uniforms ever, but the new coach wanted to save money and make everyone buy a third uniform (i don't get it) instead of having the new girls just by the older uniform, so we all got turtlenecks. it's the worst during football season b/c it's super hot, and they're itchy and just very restricting. not a fan by any means.

Back in to 90's, we wore turtleneck leos under a sleeveless shell. Most were plain white or black, depending on the uniform, but the rich teams got ones with ribbons/stripes on the sleeves to match the shells. And everything was polyester too. So hot and sweaty!!
My CP still wears that for school dance team!

Back in to 90's, we wore turtleneck leos under a sleeveless shell. Most were plain white or black, depending on the uniform, but the rich teams got ones with ribbons/stripes on the sleeves to match the shells. And everything was polyester too. So hot and sweaty!!

I did that in the 2000s...for both high school and college.
206516_1003281521891_4103_n.jpg

and

22364_1218332898041_2671617_n.jpg

Back