All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

New uniforms for Central Maryland. Too much of an ice skating dress vibe for me
eb941a0746ef122ba8eb77f407bd7090.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nude mesh, stomach mesh, awkward chest cutout, etc.
But for some reason I don't hate it...

I agree and from what i can see it will be hard wearing a normal sportsbra with that but i can be wrong, becase i dot se any mesh on he cutout above her chest.

Observations after being at our first competition this past weekend:
  • I really like the leo full top/shorts combination on the mat and how they do not hinder the athletes in any way when they perform. Shorts that look way too short when we see them in pictures posted here just came across as athletic as I was watching some of the routines.
  • I still dislike stomach mesh with a burning passion, especially black stomach mesh. It is not flattering at all. Even in the above mentioned leo full top/shorts combo.
  • Chokers look even worse in person.
Carry on.

New for CA Frisco! I'm liking these! Kinda wish the part with the CA on the back was black but overall I like it.
0cfd996897131cfdad146d8bbdd5285a.jpg

Really love how they did the thick waist band with continuing the flow of the stripes on the side and not making it a completely different color, but you still notice where the skort starts, I even kinda like the sublimated stars on the waist band. Overall well done!

Observations after being at our first competition this past weekend:
  • I really like the leo full top/shorts combination on the mat and how they do not hinder the athletes in any way when they perform. Shorts that look way too short when we see them in pictures posted here just came across as athletic as I was watching some of the routines.
  • I still dislike stomach mesh with a burning passion, especially black stomach mesh. It is not flattering at all. Even in the above mentioned leo full top/shorts combo.
  • Chokers look even worse in person.
Carry on.
We have Leo/ shorts combo and CP pulls at the shorts constantly trying to get them to stay down. She never had to touch her skirt on the mat. I definitely prefer the Leo tops though.

I actually don't hate these. Would prefer they filled in the stomach mesh with the sublimated colors on the waist band/strip above the stomach mesh, but I like the mesh on the sleeves. The cutout on the chest looks big though

We have Leo/ shorts combo and CP pulls at the shorts constantly trying to get them to stay down. She never had to touch her skirt on the mat. I definitely prefer the Leo tops though.

Well thanks for bursting that bubble :D. I bet they look good on that mat though ;).

Well thanks for bursting that bubble :D. I bet they look good on that mat though ;).
They definitely do, and not everyone has that problem. My CP has what I affectionately call "junk in the trunk" and larger legs. The skinnies don't have that issue.

Back