All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Macquarie University Cheerleading - Sydney, Australia

16kz3at.jpg

ncxmgy.jpg

And so you can see the stripe detail on the sides of the girls and boys uniforms a bit better...

2agoqz4.jpg

x0xk05.jpg

Macquarie University Cheerleading - Sydney, Australia

16kz3at.jpg

ncxmgy.jpg

And so you can see the stripe detail on the sides of the girls and boys uniforms a bit better...

2agoqz4.jpg

x0xk05.jpg

I really like these :) one thing I would change would be to either put red mystique on the guys' uniforms or make the girls' the non-mystique red. When comparing them, they look like two different colors.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Same! I've actually seen the NCA stuff for this year since one of my roommates is on NCA Staff lol.

For UCA we have track shorts and a jersey tank top with a sublimated sports bra for underneath, a sublimated skirt & tank outfit, the traditional staff blue polo tank and shorts and the our actual uniforms are the Powerfit fabric I believe. Yay no Polyester!

all those outfits sound so comfy. I hate being uncomfortable in my clothes.

I really like these :) one thing I would change would be to either put red mystique on the guys' uniforms or make the girls' the non-mystique red. When comparing them, they look like two different colors.

Thanks :) I did think about that - the reason we used the non-mystique red on the male uniform was because I thought it would be a bit too much and too flashy for the boys as I wanted to keep it very simple and collegiate-style. We did keep the red mystique detail around their logo and stripes though to try and tie it in :)

Thanks :) I did think about that - the reason we used the non-mystique red on the male uniform was because I thought it would be a bit too much and too flashy for the boys as I wanted to keep it very simple and collegiate-style. We did keep the red mystique detail around their logo and stripes though to try and tie in :)

Absolutely the right decision!

25jxbw4.jpg

Cheer Legendz - St. Louis, Missouri
Is this just pumaz or all teams? It's okay. Their last ones were amazing, this one I don't love as much. But there's nothing crazy going on and it's nice! Is the cut of the girls top straight or an upside down v like the guys? The girl on the right looks like hers is straight but the other two don't. I like it straight... The angled one isn't flattering and is awkward.

Is this just pumaz or all teams? It's okay. Their last ones were amazing, this one I don't love as much. But there's nothing crazy going on and it's nice! Is the cut of the girls top straight or an upside down v like the guys? The girl on the right looks like hers is straight but the other two don't. I like it straight... The angled one isn't flattering and is awkward.

i believe all teams will have their team name on the skirt, and upside down v

25jxbw4.jpg

Cheer Legendz - St. Louis, Missouri
Not a fan of the "PUMAZ" on the skirt, and I think I would like it more if there was less mesh on the shoulders... But overall I like it, clean and simple.. and love the stones on the skirt.

Back