All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I finally found the uniform from 2010 we were talking about.
BuvgorfCQAE7H81.jpg

I think it also belonged to 'gems of cheer' in black and gold (2012/2013), pretty sure I remember seeing it on the worlds mat!

Yay Thunder Elite has finally posted their uniforms!!

2i9jfdl.png
I like these a lot! Clean but with some sparkle :) also I didn't even put two and two together when you guys were talking about thunder elite but a girl who cheered at my gym forever ago on minis moved and cheers there now.

Saw these on Instagram. Both debuted this weekend.Personally, I love them. Well done, Aussies! :D
image_zpsb6707b60.jpg

Bayside Bullets from Braeside, Austrailia
image_zpsd10825c4.jpg

Kreationz Cheer and Dance from Boronia and Emerald, Australia. These are my faves. Beautiful!

I actually like uni dresses. However, the top ones are awful. Sorry. They are too tight, too short, and that specific one just looks cheap. Maybe it is the fabric. I have seen dresses used before. A girl I went to HS with had a daughter who cheered for MD Marlins, and I want to say she was maybe on Y2 or something, but I saw pictures of it on FB. It was done well. I don't mind the dresses because visually they are really no different than a full length top and skirt, just without the hassle of trying to fit for the waist of the skirt and length of the top.

PCM, wish they hadn't gotten new ones :( loved the program uni from this past season!
Bu3HsM9CYAAIesl.jpg:large
I want to like them, I really do, but there just so much going on (especially on that full top!) I wish the skirt was symmetrical because the top is. Remove one of the top straps and I'd like it a lot more (I'm thinking the purple one).

Back