All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The Cheetahs uni is growing on me, I will admit that. At first, I was appalled, but since then I've gotten less shocked each time I look at it. However, the less I look at the back the better. I think if it were a complete back instead I would be starting to love it by now. It's just so different from their other uniforms. I agree with @seein_starz about their Worlds 2013 unis, though. I always loved that uniform

Some of our teams in a situation where companies have made special arrangements to get particular uniforms on particular teams. We won't discuss the particulars of any of those deals, but oftentimes, the gym retains ownership of any uniform in a "sponsorship" situation. (In other words, the athletes don't get to keep them.) I can't think of a situation where an athlete was asked to purchase multiple uniforms for the same team in the same season. To keep things as fair as possible, the athletes on those teams usually end up paying the same towards uniforms as athletes on other teams - they pay for one and get to keep one.

Regarding the newest Cheetah uni: I believe it looks fantastic in person and on the floor with the whole team.

Some of our teams in a situation where companies have made special arrangements to get particular uniforms on particular teams. We won't discuss the particulars of any of those deals, but oftentimes, the gym retains ownership of any uniform in a "sponsorship" situation. (In other words, the athletes don't get to keep them.) I can't think of a situation where an athlete was asked to purchase multiple uniforms for the same team in the same season. To keep things as fair as possible, the athletes on those teams usually end up paying the same towards uniforms as athletes on other teams.

Regarding the newest Cheetah uni: I believe it looks fantastic in person and on the floor with the whole team.

so i must ask, is the rumor true of panthers getting new uniforms this season?

@NEliteSteven uniforms are absolutely beautiful. You don't have to have a million rhinestones to look nice(personally I prefer without). In my opinion these are an example of a uniform with a great simple cohesive design and coloring - it all flows and blends, it's not distracting, it's not trying to be 'to many things'(v-neck/crew neck sleeves or no sleeves, white/blk/blue? like Cheetahs), it doesn't have unflattering cutouts(which in white I find particularly odd looking especially coupled w dark tans), no awkward unreadable font on the front or overkill of large logos, no bikini style strappy backs that look like they should be on a night club dress. These look classy and well designed, they don't look like a costume, they're subtlety complimentary instead of 'in your face'/trying to hard, ie they don't detract from the athlete and are appropriate in design for the sport. Well done :)

Here's our new uniforms! :) Sorry so big. I'm technology challenged.
1531737_10153382545575288_4867826003039006126_o_zps69962a5d.jpg

Last edited:
I like everything about cheetah uniforms but the halter top thing it's weird. And I hate everything about the boy unis.

New uniforms for Pride cheer of Illinois.
a8a6ee299224983c17dbbb0c7f42bb1f_zps8ff18cc8.jpg

These are all ages, so I'm curious about what they'll do next year and hope it won't be mesh (@tumbleyoda?). I really love the top of this! I wish the skirt was symmetrical

These look really good on the floor. I seriously doubt mesh next year. Not our style. :) We have no issue with full tops, just chose not to do them this year. And we do cover up all the time at competitions anyway, even before the rule was put in place. We love the look of the new logos.

ETA: We went back to our original name Pride of Illinois, since we have cheer, gymnastics and power tumbling now. Didn't want any one program to feel slighted.

Did FullSway also do FierceKatz? The more I look at those, the more I love them. Well done!!!

Back