All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The silver halter straps are kind of useless. They look like they'd just bunch up and be annoying. IMO It would look cleaner without them. Overall it looks nice though!

I agree. I see a lot of uniforms including the random halter strap nowadays. I feel like they would have to be sized for each girl or adjust/clip in the back otherwise you get the bunching on those it's too big for. It's weird seeing them with red, but I like the addition! Also not a fan of all rhinestone logos, but this one is much easier to read than others I've seen.

28vfxoy.jpg

Clinton Cougar Cheer in Ontario

Does the back waistband say cougars on it?? Or are those her shorts underneath showing through? It doesn't look like it is part of the uniform, but if it's not then where the heck is her waistband??!?

6okah0.jpg

California Pride. I actually really like these and as much as people don't like strappy backs, I feel like you could easily find a sports bra to fit
I can not stand this uniform. You will not be able to read pride on stage or the California on the arm and it also looks very low cut. I rarely don't like a uniform but this is a hard pass on this one for me.

I can not stand this uniform. You will not be able to read pride on stage or the California on the arm and it also looks very low cut. I rarely don't like a uniform but this is a hard pass on this one for me.

I feel like this uniform is the type that you absolutely love or absolutely hate

I thought I hated skorts until I had one, they're actually really practical to compete in! They don't ride up at all and don't give you wedgies haha

Totally agree! I'm not on board with the skort hate. Of course, I never competed in one, but I worked at a gym that had them. Never have to worry about it riding up, twisting around or showing butt cheek. Perfect length, athletic, eliminates the need for bloomers and stays put.

Back