All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

xqflec.jpg

Hi sorry me again, but this is The Cheer and Dance Connection uniform. I loveeeeeee it and it's such a [huge] step up from their old ones

2s9cf9l.jpg

not a fan of the stripes at the end of the shorts, but i agree, much improved!

(ps why do their old uniform have J's and one random W when their letters are TCDC??)

BKnrUb.jpg
BKnrUb.jpg
DyTNml.jpg

Hope I inserted this pic right...As much as I'm not a fan of their unis I think they look better with their arms up as it 'kinda' give the illusion of sleeves and makes me forget the cutouts.
I can't with the strappy back. At. All. And the blue in front white in back shorts and where the seam meets...looks really awkward

BKnrUb.jpg
BKnrUb.jpg
DyTNml.jpg

Hope I inserted this pic right...As much as I'm not a fan of their unis I think they look better with their arms up as it 'kinda' give the illusion of sleeves and makes me forget the cutouts.
I can't with the strappy back. At. All. And the blue in front white in back shorts and where the seam meets...looks really awkward
Seeing this makes me really wish they were true sleeves. Because then I could even deal with the back.

Ooo these are pretty! the white stripe isn't that bad IMO. I would have added a pink stripe under the bottom of the white one just to add a bit of pink there as well. Also, what's the point of the gray around the neck since they don't seem to use the gray anywhere else. I'd change that to pink also.
Where is this gym?

Not specific to the ECE uni but the problem with having nude mesh AND cutouts is that the mesh is always a different colour to the athletes skin. So what is even the point?

Double post - but I think the strapless "Elite" uniform was just a promotional uniform for GlitzGirl promo girls pictures.
Still a travesty, but at least no one competes in it.

Please correct me if i'm wrong, I just vaguely remember it from last season.

Double post - but I think the strapless "Elite" uniform was just a promotional uniform for GlitzGirl promo girls pictures.
Still a travesty, but at least no one competes in it.

Please correct me if i'm wrong, I just vaguely remember it from last season.
I hope with every fiber of my being that you are right because I actually just yelled NO out loud in the library

35mpft1.jpg

Ok I know this is old and I am pretty sure it is a prototype but I just have to know.....is that a...strapless.....top?
Ok so I havent been on here in a long time and this is one of the first things I see... What is the world coming to if this is what people want to compete in?! I am on the bustier side wearing a 36D as opposed to many of my teammates that wear like an A or B and in a top where I can wear a regular bra/sports bra it is sometimes difficult for me so I couldn't imagine wearing this to compete in. I surely hope.its a prototype and no one actually has to compete in this...

Ok so I havent been on here in a long time and this is one of the first things I see... What is the world coming to if this is what people want to compete in?! I am on the bustier side wearing a 36D as opposed to many of my teammates that wear like an A or B and in a top where I can wear a regular bra/sports bra it is sometimes difficult for me so I couldn't imagine wearing this to compete in. I surely hope.its a prototype and no one actually has to compete in this...

I have to say that I am in love with the uniform in your avatar. I never would have guessed that you were as gifted as you are by the photo...and that is one of the things that makes a uniform great.

I have to say that I am in love with the uniform in your avatar. I never would have guessed that you were as gifted as you are by the photo...and that is one of the things that makes a uniform great.
Yes! I love that about my current uni. It allows me to wear the proper bra and keep everything where it belongs. Lol. Since I have entered back into the all star world (I've been back since 2010) I have been very lucky to have very well made unis that allow for the proper type of bra!

Back