All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Varsity as in high school varsity or varisty brand? Not sure I've ever heard of high school crop tops.

**i have decided to announce my retirement from Fierce Board. I just don't know when or if it'll be forever**
I'm almost positive she meant Varsity brand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Varsity as in high school varsity or varisty brand? Not sure I've ever heard of high school crop tops.

**i have decided to announce my retirement from Fierce Board. I just don't know when or if it'll be forever**
Varsity the brand, it was being discussed above if they made uneven skorts. Sorry if I didn't make that clear!

My varsity uniform had even skorts
8af7a45a1d2d55fd61ef2a3399748de4.jpg

That's interesting since the Magic uniform has basically the same design on it and is made by the same company :confused:

I'm almost positive she meant Varsity brand.

Varsity the brand, it was being discussed above if they made uneven skorts. Sorry if I didn't make that clear!

Sorry, senior moment there. Read that stuff and it went right over my head.

Maybe the length in the front is requested? I'm not sure since uniforms aren't my expertise, but I do remember seeing the Dream Allstars Eternity uniform from Rebel with the removable front panel on the skirt and remember that being longer than the shorts.

Maybe the length in the front is requested? I'm not sure since uniforms aren't my expertise, but I do remember seeing the Dream Allstars Eternity uniform from Rebel with the removable front panel on the skirt and remember that being longer than the shorts.
what uniform is that? do you have pics because that sounds interesting to have a removable panel.

A gifted former teammate of mine got a new uniform this season with an open back and she usually does the same as your CP...so what she did was duct tape her chest so she could wear the open back uni :/ girls should not have to do that

I used strapping tape to hold my strapless bra on tight this year as otherwise it would slowly throughout the routine slip even when put on super tight as I'm a 'gifted' lady in an Open team. Yes we had mesh sleeves & mesh top. I found the clear straps just snapped so I came up with that plan B!

I think it might just be varsity's skorts. It's less noticeable on Cheetahs and panthers because of the pattern (and those unis are old so maybe they've gotten them altered) but the skirt looks like a wrap and dips lower than the shorts on the front.
It's more obvious on the CA austin senior team uni

Now that I look I don't think the rebel unis are like this.

U can barely call that a skirt in the white uni!

Back