All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

all but one of them are wearing the black shoes. couldn't tell you what happened in the routine because he is the only person I watched. stupid OCD. :confused: hope his shoes are on the way.
Haha I noticed that too. Jaylen loves her V-ros and she has the biggest foot I have ever seen a 9 year old have... I'll bring hers to cheersport and he can borrow them. It was so distracting! Or maybe he has a really big foot and they don't make his size! Lol jk

Not really a new uniform, but TGLC girls did debut their new bows yesterday:
B9WPYn9CYAIbf0q.jpg

Athletic, sports bra friendly, sparkly, but not boring. Why can't every gym design uniforms like this?

ETA: I believe the owner/coach is on the board?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the kind words (and also a shout-out to @BuegeSmalls and @Just-a-Mom for your kind words as well). I was so happy to see @Just-a-Mom and also @KikiD22 this weekend, even if it was just briefly. About the uniform, we always do a custom sports bra incorporated into the uniform. It gives us the flexibility to do the cool cut outs, but we are still giving our athletes something that is supportive and athletic. We probably get more compliments on the back than anything else, but oh well! :)

Sidenote, I don't get to spend a ton of time on the boards nowadays...the transition from coach to gym owner is a big one. Pair that with a 2.5 year old and a full time job and my life has become completely crazy. Being here makes me miss the boards though...Fingers crossed that I can make more time for this!!

Thanks for all the kind words (and also a shout-out to @BuegeSmalls and @Just-a-Mom for your kind words as well). I was so happy to see @Just-a-Mom and also @KikiD22 this weekend, even if it was just briefly. About the uniform, we always do a custom sports bra incorporated into the uniform. It gives us the flexibility to do the cool cut outs, but we are still giving our athletes something that is supportive and athletic. We probably get more compliments on the back than anything else, but oh well! :)

Sidenote, I don't get to spend a ton of time on the boards nowadays...the transition from coach to gym owner is a big one. Pair that with a 2.5 year old and a full time job and my life has become completely crazy. Being here makes me miss the boards though...Fingers crossed that I can make more time for this!!

To add, the pics don't do these justice at all. These are so pretty in person!

(and let's talk about how blown away I was by how many of this uniform I saw... Remember when the pyramid was made out of 9 kids?! No more!)

To add, the pics don't do these justice at all. These are so pretty in person!

(and let's talk about how blown away I was by how many of this uniform I saw... Remember when the pyramid was made out of 9 kids?! No more!)

Our S4 has classically been 9-10 kids, and there are 20 this year. I can't count the number of people that mention that they didn't recognize us with so many kids. NOT COMPLAINING!! :) Still technically a small gym this season, but maybe not next year. We are over 100 now with our prep kids and tumbling classes, and we keep our fingers crossed that we can keep working hard and maintain a great business! Thanks @Just-a-Mom!

Can someone find a picture of the old TGLC uniforms that the new OO5 uniforms are based on? I remember them but I can't find a picture of them!!

Can someone find a picture of the old TGLC uniforms that the new OO5 uniforms are based on? I remember them but I can't find a picture of them!!

I can't post a pic from my phone, though I'm sure someone will, but coed wore them at NCA 2010 and i5 (OO5) wore them worlds 2010 and the beginning of 2011. If you can find videos/pics from that.
ETA: wow I sound like a stalker

Back