All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can someone post the new CT Love uniform? I dont know how to post picture from gk elite twitter. The top is interesting.

Can someone post the new CT Love uniform? I dont know how to post picture from gk elite twitter. The top is interesting.
Did they get new ones again? Or are you thinking of these?
12285d6f721f42f1cb4a3cb422284d20.jpg

Not sure if this will work but here's a better 360 view of the USA wildcat uniform. Pictures don't really do justice

did not see it in the original picture but I love that wildcat on the skirt. Nice touch!

Saw this on instagram. It's just like a promo to get people do get designs done but this should not happen. Like I'm pretty sure those are supposed to be boobs and this whole concept would not last 2:30 without a few nip slips...yikes. I get that it's trying to show people that they're creative but don't give people the idea!!
Instagram
Instagram

I do like their shirt designs tho. Reminds me of Illusive but more readable.

Saw this on instagram. It's just like a promo to get people do get designs done but this should not happen. Like I'm pretty sure those are supposed to be boobs and this whole concept would not last 2:30 without a few nip slips...yikes. I get that it's trying to show people that they're creative but don't give people the idea!!
Instagram
Instagram

IS THAT THE FRONT I WANT TO SCREAM
so much no in one picture
Forget 2:30 of cheering I wouldn't last two steps without an issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Instagram
Instagram

Forget all these other bra-issue unis, you can't wear one at all with the first one! And the second, definitely not a sports bra.

They don't even make sense.

ETA: Are they honestly cheer designs?? The skirt for the the first is weird too.

Last edited:
Instagram
Instagram

I couldn't refrain from commenting on their Instagram post. I don't normally comment on ridiculous uniforms (to each their own) but those are beyond atrocious. Not even a football dance-leader could get away with wear the grey one.

Instagram
Instagram

Lordy. Is that the front or the back?

Back