All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The mesh placement on the skirt...god no.
fb82c0a8c3a32087fc76712c76af2471.jpg

Lady-business grooming should NOT be made an issue when considering the front of a cheer skirt.

I received a prototype photo of my uniform today, what do you all think?
I'm definitely open to improvement and suggestions.

t82bts.png
I'm a little late, but you're off to a great start! It's currently not the most flattering. It's making her hips look wide and her torso short. I think either removing the band, changing its color to blue, or making it thinner will help. I would also change the V-neck band color to be the blue color. I always try to avoid white in that area to save from make-up stains! I would also make the logo TRIBE spelling primarily white instead of blue on both the top and shorts just to make it pop!

Still don't love the gold / tan color, but its hard to do gold in sublimation, so I'm not sure if there is another option there!

Photoshopped the changes I talked about.
2usiptj.jpg

I still apologize in advance for any future Top Gun Pants that come from this avatar!
Too late for apologies. Still your fault no matter what. Lol.

**If you believe Facebook is going to charge you please send me $50/month in cash. No checks or credit cards**

Saw this on instagram. It's just like a promo to get people do get designs done but this should not happen. Like I'm pretty sure those are supposed to be boobs and this whole concept would not last 2:30 without a few nip slips...yikes. I get that it's trying to show people that they're creative but don't give people the idea!!
Instagram
Instagram

I do like their shirt designs tho. Reminds me of Illusive but more readable.
Okay apparently they're dress designs but how were we supposed "to know the facts before speaking" ? Lol. It says "uniform designs" on the posts so I wouldn't have put it past some coach to be like ooo that would look great on the floor!
71ade6ce6fe89c1bf72e4d13853cce66.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I couldn't refrain from commenting on their Instagram post. I don't normally comment on ridiculous uniforms (to each their own) but those are beyond atrocious. Not even a football dance-leader could get away with wear the grey one.

They've been removed I think. I couldn't see them, anyway.

Okay apparently they're dress designs but how were we supposed "to know the facts before speaking" ? Lol. It says "uniform designs" on the posts so I wouldn't have put it past some coach to be like ooo that would look great on the floor!
71ade6ce6fe89c1bf72e4d13853cce66.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm certain that's why their caption said "Uniform designs from $150 front and back".

Back