All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

l89pe.png

Thank you to everyone who commented on my uniform. I took many of your comments into consideration and I hope the changed that were made make a world of difference. I know that gold is a hard color to sub but i still want it in the uniform. I had them change the pantone color to something that was a little more yellow but not much. I changed a couple of things to hopefully improve the overall look.

l89pe.png

Thank you to everyone who commented on my uniform. I took many of your comments into consideration and I hope the changed that were made make a world of difference. I know that gold is a hard color to sub but i still want it in the uniform. I had them change the pantone color to something that was a little more yellow but not much. I changed a couple of things to hopefully improve the overall look.

This looks great :) A uniform I would personally be happy to wear!

I still couldn't see the boob "dress". Not sure if that is really a bad thing, though...
c792199d3485eee9702c68d3d0db1114.jpg
8f92fcaff71f0668ecfd8997a9ac3606.jpg

What gets me is that the second picture's caption is talking about prices of uniform designs and "bringing old and new together" with arm glove things that look like a very commonly seen part of uniforms...yet we were supposed to know these weren't uniform designs? Okay[emoji23]

l89pe.png

It looks great!!

l89pe.png

Clean, athletic and cute! Love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

l89pe.png

I love this. I think the few minor changes make a world of difference!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

l89pe.png

I really like this. :)

c792199d3485eee9702c68d3d0db1114.jpg
8f92fcaff71f0668ecfd8997a9ac3606.jpg

What gets me is that the second picture's caption is talking about prices of uniform designs and "bringing old and new together" with arm glove things that look like a very commonly seen part of uniforms...yet we were supposed to know these weren't uniform designs? Okay[emoji23]

So the grey one is either boobs drawn in... Or back fat. :rolleyes:

Back