All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

12393830_478170075702993_1019167447_n.jpg

wildcats

I feel like something has been off with all the CA uniforms the year. They all seem overly busy and the proportions look wonky. But I haven't seen them on stage yet so who knows

EDIT: Also not a fan of the huge waist and bra bands that are on a lot of their uniforms lately. Is that a CA thing or a rebel thing?

Last edited:
..and with that, there isn't one CA uniform that I do like anymore. The GK wildcat ones were all I had left.

I remember a while back in the ask anything CA thread BlueCat said they would never put all their eggs in one basket and they liked to spread out their business (when their uniforms were a mix of varsity, rebel, and GK.) guess they changed their minds. Wish they hadn't because I haven't liked one of their rebel uniforms yet. :(

Last edited:
..and with that, there isn't one CA uniform that I do like anymore. The GK wildcat ones were all I had left.

I remember a while back in the ask anything CA thread BlueCat said they would never put all their eggs in one basket and they liked to spread out their business (when their uniforms were a mix of varsity, rebel, and GK.) guess they changed their minds. Wish they hand't because I haven't liked one of their rebel uniforms yet. :(
At this point I'm wishing they'd bring back Panthers and Cheetahs Worlds 2013 [emoji23]

The gradient on the skirt is gorgeous. If you are 100% ripped and toned, the top is even gorgeous. But that's a lot of skin showing. Doesn't give me good vibes when I think of my kid in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On the plus side I think most of the people on the team are older?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I guess I'm in the minority, but I'm in love with those Wildcats uniforms!!! I also really love Savage Cats. I don't think there's ever been a CA uni that I haven't loved though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back