All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay so I found a picture of the back, not the same but there are plenty of sports bras with the cross back design that offer good support so I'm still a huge fan!
39f48212fb1a917da4861768ca50b3a0.jpg

is this interchangeable? it almost looks like they could wear the top backwards. Actually, I almost think the back would make a better front..

but overall I really like this. good job SE!

is this interchangeable? it almost looks like they could wear the top backwards. Actually, I almost think the back would make a better front..

but overall I really like this. good job SE!
I didn't even think of that! They totally could. I agree though, the way the logo is placed on the back is just a little awkward and could look better in the front.

Or one that makes you go "if they remove the logo, I could see Forever 21 selling that".

And my relief at seeing a non-mesh stomach overpowers my dislike of Rebel's weirdly thick bands
Don't know why or how, but for some reason I like the thick bands. (ps I went to a musical tonight. thought you'd be proud.)

We sending our full top uniforms back to Varisty. So many issues with them. They are taking out any mesh and putting fabric in its place. (Only had mesh in 2 areas) my daughter was scratched so bad this weekend when a rhinestone went through the mesh on the stomach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We sending our full top uniforms back to Varisty. So many issues with them. They are taking out any mesh and putting fabric in its place. (Only had mesh in 2 areas) my daughter was scratched so bad this weekend when a rhinestone went through the mesh on the stomach.

Ouch!

Oh no!

Yikes, sorry about your kiddo!

However, hopefully this makes Varsity and other uniform companies realize that mesh is not practical. Granted, an athlete can still be scratched on a crop top. But, if a rhinestone is going to snag on the mesh, then it will probably rip and end up costing parents a lot of money. Or, the uniform company will be forced to replace the uniform for free and it will end up costing the company a lot of money.

Back