All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

4daa73b57127ce3afba9ad073c9e7855.jpg

The front of this is beautiful but the back..... BRAS. ARE BRAS NOT A THING IN FLORIDA? I mean when was the last time a top gun uniform was bra friendly.... Because they never are. And why a lower back cutout? [emoji58]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you could probably find a light nude sports bra to wear with this, so technically it is bra friendly.

4daa73b57127ce3afba9ad073c9e7855.jpg

The front of this is beautiful but the back..... BRAS. ARE BRAS NOT A THING IN FLORIDA? I mean when was the last time a top gun uniform was bra friendly.... Because they never are. And why a lower back cutout? [emoji58]

this is the first top gun uni in a long time (ok since that weird strappy OO5 uni a couple of seasons ago) that i dont like. i mean the front is pretty but the back is just killing it for me.. the wings are just too big for me.

Edited: I think they may grow on me though. i wanna see them under the light.

Last edited:
Top Gun you usually make me so happy, but all three are a miss for me. Out of the three, Lady Jags is probably the one I'm not so super bummed about. Never been a fan of the sleeves trend, and if the shiny material were matte I'd probably love these a lot more.

I WANT to like OO5, but the cutout is too random. Other than that, the design perfectly represent TG and the guys uniform is a home run.

Angels front yes, back...why? I'm assuming the mesh is opaque enough that skin toned sports bras won't show through. Did we see another uniform (in a catalog I think?) with backless mesh design? I don't get the trend, but if it's comfortable for the athletes and breathes well, winning I guess?

(I always feel super bad when I dislike uniforms. If they work for the athletes and coaches, that's really all that matters.)

Is that a Bayer aspirin on the arm? Are they sponsored by them? That is interesting.

That's the Bayer logo, since they belong to "SC Bayer 05 Uerdingen" which is a sports-club (or nonprofit association).

A lot of the bigger companies in Germany started company-facilitated sports activities in the late 1800s/early 1900s. They organized clubs/assosiations for it with a very low (to non-existing) member fee in order to have their employees take care of their health and also for the social aspect of it. A lot of them still exist today and they now offer a multitude of different sports (soccer, track and field, etc.). For that reason it's not too uncommon to see company logos on jerseys/uniforms of their teams.

I love these!

I love these, except (I can't believe I'm saying this...) I wish the back had mesh on it so you could wear a bra and not have the straps show so much. I think solid black fabric (versus black mesh) would be to "heavy" looking for the fancy back.

Latest posts

Back