All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Unity Allstars Black (IOC5) debuting at NCA.
Sponsored by Varsity.
86077399439d93bf538971fab7cbfec1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
I love these!

I'm biased but, I absolutely love UA Black's new uniforms! Hope it gives them that extra little something when they debut them on the NCA floor tomorrow!

It is weird not seeing the usual Unity font though!

Last edited:
Unity Allstars Black (IOC5) debuting at NCA.
Sponsored by Varsity.
86077399439d93bf538971fab7cbfec1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yes yes yes YESSSS!!! Obsessed with these! Loving the subtle Union jacks on the guys backs and girls skirts! These are so lovely and I just love how different they are to anything we've got in the UK cheer community ATM! The worlds level teams are really stepping up with uniforms and I love it!!!

I feel likes it's not so much about uniform but about proper support. Because this past weekend at cheersport I remember seeing an athlete with a full top uniform. No cut outs and if it did it was minimal, but girl was still bouncing all over the place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Raising the awareness of proper support/informing athletes about what they're doing to their breast tissue could start with owners/coaches that design a uniform that you can wear a proper sports bra with and tell them why they chose that design. That creates informed parents/athletes that will inform younger generations that won't have their bits touch their belly buttons. It doesn't necessarily have to be a full back or a racer back, I have two VS high impact bras that have regular straps that are convertible to cris cross in the back, but a completely sheer or open back with a half inch thin bottom band doesn't accommodate anyone.

If the penis was located somewhere else on the body and needed support to keep if from bouncing around, I am positive uniform designers would make sure that the support was provided. And not merely "sufficient for warmups and 2:30 of a routine" support, but really good support. Uniforms would also not be designed with the chance of exposure via wardrobe malfunction or the simple lifting of one's arms.

Out of curiosity, what percentage of the big gym and top uniform designers are male versus female?

If the penis was located somewhere else on the body and needed support to keep if from bouncing around, I am positive uniform designers would make sure that the support was provided. And not merely "sufficient for warmups and 2:30 of a routine" support, but really good support. Uniforms would also not be designed with the chance of exposure via wardrobe malfunction or the simple lifting of one's arms.

Out of curiosity, what percentage of the big gym and top uniform designers are male versus female?
I think now would be a good time for the @AScheer pants to be brought to fruition.

Here's the thing... If you can find a fully supportive sports bra that pretty much matches your skin tone, people in the audience and the judges won't be able to see it while you're performing. Wear the dang sports bra. If the gym is concerned about its brand and how the uniform looks when not on stage, then fine, mandate that the sports bra can only be worn in warm ups and on stage (not my preference, but also not my brand). Why must things be so complicated? I fully realize that some coaches sincerely hate this idea because they see all of the "flaws", so probably many athletes have been told that this is not an option. It should be, is my point.
YEEEEEESSSSSS.

Back