All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Global Spirit
97d4794b7c44035437a63d9f72ef56aa.jpg

21359467092_2afa3d6203_m.jpg
MEDIA]

There's more black on the top, it's just covered by her hair. Seeing it makes the black skirt look a little more cohesive, but I wish they had a white skirt too!
Here's a screen shot of the video...
ca576cecf2a86a48673849c00a868a82.jpg

With these design elements World Cup really could've fudged this up big time... But the overall result is hands down my favorite uniform so far this season. Can't wait to see these on the floor.
Ugh seriously love these so much *heart eyes x1000*

Edit: just please put some white on that skirt. Just a little bit pleaseeeeee?

24mx0ms.jpg

Without the lace is better. Lace is for the junior teams. Because why wouldn't it be?

This is still way too stripped to me. Lace aside, the sides of the shorts kill me.

I just showed the lace uni to CP7. "What do you think of this uniform?"
"Oh, it's nice."
She loves crazy outfits though.
:p

LOL I asked CP7 to get her vibe and she just shook her head and walked away.
Asked Non-CPDancer5 and was told she only knew how to say the word no in 5 different languages and that didn't seem like enough.

dd62f627bbe8dc61c9e2e0a32938bf12.jpg

Maryland Twisters F5- nice and simple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cute and classy.

I love everything about the Sun's uniform and then I saw the back...bleh.

The lace, the corset-style laces, the choker-esque neckline... it is awful, and that's being kind. I really hope the gym considers a re-design. :eek:

Global Spirit
97d4794b7c44035437a63d9f72ef56aa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I honestly don't know what I would do as a parent if our gym expected my child to wear this and for me to pay hard earned money for this. I'm almost afraid to see what their practice wear looks like if the lace is incorporated. smh

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back