All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...=163777bc2475b3bdf9d8ba161b19d944&oe=563D2B0E

Here is a view of the back of the uniform. From the other pictures that I saw, its a very dark blue like our regular program uniforms.

oh... while a bra could fit under there, aesthetically I think I would prefer it be strappy. I'm getting heart palpitations just writing that but it looks very off (i think due to the side, gold straps. not so much the blue)

There's no mesh and a real bra is possible. I should be happy and stop expecting so much.

Question though- what if it's the only gym in your area/fits your skill level? That seems like a hard choice to make. While at least they're not surprising you with it last minute, it might make me a little uncomfortable to wear an actual cross.

Every time I look at the cross my godmother gave me for my 'confirmation', I get the heeby jeebies. That thing KNOWS it doesn't belong on my body. :confused:

ETA: Oh that Soul 5 routine..just so special.

dead serious. I feel like the crucifixion stunt may have then swung upside down. it was quite a spectacle... mixed with some not-in-the-best-taste voiceovers. i liked their dance, though. and after their first competition and the outrage, they promptly changed their team name to snipers and switched to a shooting/gun theme which made me LOL at the stark contrast with the God routine.

ETA

Off topic of the discussion - but the round off full in the very front at 0:47 in this video is stunning.
In a perfect world, no one would compete fulls until they look like this :p:p:p

CEA Legends
CM9FcrsW8AAn2Sn.jpg

Because making that uniform into a full top would have truly killed them right? It's a beautiful uniform but the mesh does nothing for the design but decrease the durability of uniform itself. Mesh, except for the arms, makes the uniform look like lingerie but for 7 year olds.

Last edited:
Would like it better without the mesh. Looks like a crop made into full length with the mesh.

On a side note, I'm anxious to see what CP's new unis look like. [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back