All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Core Athletix Med CoEd 5
CPxp2b9WUAALyWa.jpg
I don't love this but the way that it crosses in the back does offer a way for a very easily found sports bra to be used. I agree with the other poster that the back looks a little cheap. It looks a little clunky to me which might be why it looks cheap.

ETA: I just saw that it's a varsity uniform..the front looks very varsity-esque but the back doesn't look as seamless as theirs usually do.

I don't love this but the way that it crosses in the back does offer a way for a very easily found sports bra to be used. I agree with the other poster that the back looks a little cheap. It looks a little clunky to me which might be why it looks cheap.

ETA: I just saw that it's a varsity uniform..the front looks very varsity-esque but the back doesn't look as seamless as theirs usually do.
Except the front doesn't really work for a normal skinny strapped sports bra sadly. I feel bad for the poor girls

USA wildcats new gym uniform for our Naugy location
I prefer these to the black diamonds one. I appreciate the fact that they did something to the mesh so it wasn't just a mesh strip between the uniform pieces. And it's bra friendly so it gets bonus points haha.

USA wildcats new gym uniform for our Naugy location
I feel like rebel could have found a better place for their logo. I wish the neckline had some blue around it just to finish it a bit. And I'm not the hugest fan of the black mesh. I never really thought black was one of your colors so it kinda throws me off. The sleeves are beautiful! I love the stripes that lead to the star.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

USA Wildcats -- I love the arms / sleeves but I feel like I've already seen it too many times. And I'm not the biggest fan of the font. The colors look great though!

Back