All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm actually glad rebel is deleting negative comments...I was wondering about people's sanity when I saw no negative comments.
I wrote a comment about them making underage athletes looking partially naked, while we're all complaining about sexual predators at competitions and the sexualization of cheerleading. Let's see how long that stays up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

6a3e113ee0e427f1263f9c71f7824592.jpg

Well here it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's as bad as I imagined it would be.

It says it's fleshtone lycra... so no mesh? I think it looks so weird. Would have been great as a crop uni without the fleshtone. Or ice-skating outfit. Not a full top. I think I prefer black stomach mesh over this.

Still no.

And do they have any brown girls? What do the brown girls wear?

I was wondering the exact same thing.

First off, I'm not a fan of it. It's not as bad as I had anticipated though.

But how could they possibly have matched every girls skin tone to the uniform? That's a lot of extra work for the uniform company. And if they didn't, girls who aren't that shade of skin are going to look like their wearing full body panty hose.

6a3e113ee0e427f1263f9c71f7824592.jpg

Well here it is

Is it a onesie?! Please tell me it's not a onesie, it looks like the skirt is connected to the top.
So much can go wrong with that.

And if any of the girls are large in the chest area then won't the "crop" part ride up? I assume that it should sit below the tatas to look like a crop top would.

So my question would be, if this were worn by a junior team would it still be allowed? They are technically covered.

Im kinda conflicted about it. I do like the front but not the back. If it would have been like the front i would have liked it more but as it is now i dont really. One thing i do like is the fact tat you can wear a bra with it and that is a full top for a senior team.

Edited for spelling and grammar and missing letters.

I'm actually glad rebel is deleting negative comments...I was wondering about people's sanity when I saw no negative comments.
I wrote a comment about them making underage athletes looking partially naked, while we're all complaining about sexual predators at competitions and the sexualization of cheerleading. Let's see how long that stays up.

And it's deleted. After someone told me cheer isn't sexualized and I was a sick individual for thinking that a child shouldn't wear clothing made to make them look partially nude. Um....okay.

Back