All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hopefully I did the link correctly, but oh my lord!!! If I have to die, please bury me in these. They are so elegant and classy and beautiful. I am praying that the back is as beautiful as the front. By far the winner of 2016-2017 uniforms for me this season. ECE always impresses!!

ANYTHING would be better than their awful old uniform. I hate white, but this surpasses the side stomach cutout any day!

That bra is TERRIBLE. It is a GK stock bra and offers ZERO support. The body wrappers dance bra varsity uses is better.

Our junior teams have a deep back cutout on their uniform and I and ordered a Capezio bra that is really similar to the body wrappers one. It has a clear back band and clear straps but the back is wider than a lot of them. It looks about as comfortable as a bra that is made half out of clear vinyl could be and it seems supportive. So if anyone is still on the hunt for one that is an option too.

Their uniforms this year are very pretty but I wish back cutouts that aren't bra friendly would just die already. We've obviously seen that you can get a beautiful but still athletic uniform done.
But that's a topic that has been about beat to death so I will leave it at that lol.:deadhorse:

Our junior teams have a deep back cutout on their uniform and I and ordered a Capezio bra that is really similar to the body wrappers one. It has a clear back band and clear straps but the back is wider than a lot of them. It looks about as comfortable as a bra that is made half out of clear vinyl could be and it seems supportive. So if anyone is still on the hunt for one that is an option too.

Their uniforms this year are very pretty but I wish back cutouts that aren't bra friendly would just die already. We've obviously seen that you can get a beautiful but still athletic uniform done.
But that's a topic that has been about beat to death so I will leave it at that lol.:deadhorse:

Do you know what it's called? How much is it? I think I need to invest in one this year. What's the varsity one called also?

New Level 1/2 program uniforms for Melbourne Cheer Academy (Australia). Beautiful crystal starburst around the logo which doesn't really show in this light:

2w7l14x.png

Level 4/5 uniform debuted earlier in the year (please ignore how awkward I look!) Luckily despite the back we've found multiple bras that don't show and support underneath and haven't had any complaints on fit

30b33ms.png

Level 5 day 2 uniform capris option: (the pants are SO comfy!)

2s68uh1.png
I saw the level 4/5 uniforms at Cheercon! They looked great on the floor. Lots of white, but most people aren't as messy as me :p

Elite All Stars of Maine (my old gym) has really pretty new uniforms ! They are mostly purple and white and they look super super sharp ! :)

I'm at work and cant post a picture but - I'm excited for them ha !

Back