All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This one?
5b8108cd9cd5ec1cc1b1928b7567a191.jpg

I absolutely loved this one they had a few years ago
94b7c55f1b82fced73b23b574119a1c4.jpg

They've been using triple C a lot on their social media recently so maybe it's a purposeful attempt to rebrand? Not sure but they are under new ownership this year. I'm wondering if they will do a cropped version of this for their senior team (I believe they intend to field an international team as well) or keep them all in full tops.

Do you know what international division?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you know what international division?

All they've said on their Facebook page is that it's an international level 5. They may be waiting to see interest to decide AG/SC/LC?

TNT Cheer's new uniforms for this season. They are a small gym out of iowa.

10i8gg8.jpg
10i8gg8.jpg

Sorry its so big!
I find it a little scary to think that coaches are allowing their uniforms to be supported by mesh. This uniform is literally supported by mesh!! Isn't that crazy talk?! I mean, I can just imagine a team competing and someone snagging their mesh on someone's stones and walking off of the floor with nothing but a bandeau and sleeves, lol.

316b4b867b85b929c22f41945b5cf46c.jpg

New uniforms for a new gym out of Hot Springs Arkansas! Very affordable and very very sparkly :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

316b4b867b85b929c22f41945b5cf46c.jpg

New uniforms for a new gym out of Hot Springs Arkansas! Very affordable and very very sparkly :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
not a huge fan of these. I don't really enjoy how the name continues from the top to the skirt, I feel like it draws your eye in an odd way trying to read it. Also, I don't particularly like the neckline. To me, it looks like a odd neckline that an athlete wore a sports bra under her uniform. The chunk of rhinestones on the arm is odd to me as well.

Back