All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Actually really like these! Didn't really like the prototype picture but they look way better made. Still not loving the back, but guess we all have to live with backs like this for a while now..

fc2382e27a059d68b353611b70ad804a.jpg

716911a4f9210f690e96e2517362b421.jpg

Skickat från min HUAWEI GRA-L09 via Tapatalk
The cut-outs are really confusing.
Why do we need a 3-inch pocket of skin just below her collarbone? Does it have a function? Does it have a purpose? Do the CEA athletes realize they're gonna have some weird-a$s oval-shaped tan lines if they rehearse outdoors?

Aesthetically, I think chest cutouts (I felt so wrong typing "chest cutout" :confused:) look better as like a scoop neckline with a shrug so it looks a little broken up vs. random hole in the top. Practically, I don't see the need for them but ehhhh. The Prodigy mockup's cutout goes along with the style and lines but CEA's cutout looks like the logo was too low and then Janis Ian cut a hole to balance it.

Southern Maine Cheer is getting new uniforms this season - I cant wait to post them as I will be coming out of retirement and wearing one lol !

They are adorable, affordable for a new-ish small gym and I'm literally so excited.
I hate to build suspense but I am tooooo excited.
Did I mention I was excited ?

Southern Maine Cheer is getting new uniforms this season - I cant wait to post them as I will be coming out of retirement and wearing one lol !

They are adorable, affordable for a new-ish small gym and I'm literally so excited.
I hate to build suspense but I am tooooo excited.
Did I mention I was excited ?
You don't sound excited about your new uniforms ;).
I love Prodigy's. Beautiful

Sorry if the pictures are big :/.....my CPs gym got new uniforms this season.....I love most of it [emoji173]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Ahh thanks, being from a small state with mostly small gyms sometimes it feels like we get a little lost among the big guys ;) Its nice to be remembered :)

Actually really like these! Didn't really like the prototype picture but they look way better made. Still not loving the back, but guess we all have to live with backs like this for a while now..

716911a4f9210f690e96e2517362b421.jpg

I love this uniform! The cut out doesn't really bother me. Could the uniform have survived without it? For sure. It would have been much better, in fact. But, I've seen much worse from this gym on both the front and the back. It's great to see the actual words "Cheer Extreme" on a uniform. Their 1st nameless Level 5 uniform was my favorite, then just ok after that. So this is a step in the right direction.

Back