All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheer Extreme Charlotte is revealing their unis once their Instagram account reaches so many followers. Can't wait to see! Go follow! @cheerextreme_charlotte so we can see. Can post here once they reveal!

Actually really like these! Didn't really like the prototype picture but they look way better made. Still not loving the back, but guess we all have to live with backs like this for a while now..

fc2382e27a059d68b353611b70ad804a.jpg

716911a4f9210f690e96e2517362b421.jpg

Skickat från min HUAWEI GRA-L09 via Tapatalk

I really like the front besides the cutout. I know that type of cutout is trendy but on this uniform it looks like it was thrown in just to be trendy rather than because it works with the uniform. It's absolutely beautiful otherwise.
I don't think anyone needs or wants to hear my opinion on the back (or any other non bra friendly back) so I'll refrain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ughhh CEA why the front boob cutout
What's up with the odd front cut out! [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Air conditioning. Ever been at the gym and get epically sweaty boobs? Yep, not comfortable.

No, but seriously. The front hole needs to be filled in.

I love that it actually says "cheer extreme" instead of the team name like "shade" or "gp." The stoning is very nice and I like that the teal is a different texture. Skirt is cute with the side design. The back is acceptable since a bra could go under the X man.

Actually really like these! Didn't really like the prototype picture but they look way better made. Still not loving the back, but guess we all have to live with backs like this for a while now..

I feel weird that I'm not bothered by the cutout. It's relatively small and high compared to some other chest cutouts I've seen. However, I'm curious as to whether it will look as (relatively) modest on a bustier girl. Let's hope so.

I wish the cutout was just the neckline instead. Like if the bottom of the cutout became the top of the uniform. It just seems odd to have a random circle. Overall, I love how these uniforms are athletic while still being cute and modest. Just the hole is killing me!

Air conditioning. Ever been at the gym and get epically sweaty boobs? Yep, not comfortable.

No, but seriously. The front hole needs to be filled in.

I love that it actually says "cheer extreme" instead of the team name like "shade" or "gp." The stoning is very nice and I like that the teal is a different texture. Skirt is cute with the side design. The back is acceptable since a bra could go under the X man.
Or if a team mate's shoe falls off during the routine, they now have a good place to stash it!
.......Eww, considering cheer shoes are indoor shoes..those things get so dank and dirty lol.

GORGEOUS. ...except the oval cut out. Like, why?

Or if a team mate's shoe falls off during the routine, they now have a good place to stash it!

Actually, having seen my base 'catch' a foot with her boobs and rip her tank top, that cut out does worry me a little now. Hopefully it's stronger material than that tank was.

Actually, having seen my base 'catch' a foot with her boobs and rip her tank top, that cut out does worry me a little now. Hopefully it's stronger material than that tank was.

My CP has a lovey purple spot right in that spot this morning from catching a stunt there last night. It definitely worries me that a foot could get caught in the hole.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back