All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

are the owners Egyptian with the Eye of Horus and the lotus? or just trying to be super trendy with the cultural appropriation?

The actual uniform is nice and athletic, though. I'll give them that.

The owner is white

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hate sneak peeks. but also hate that I see mesh on a stingray uniform :( why'd they have to go to the dark side?

CqQulm-WYAEGYB8.jpg
I don't think we'll be disappointed; Rays are one of the few programs that I can trust to take design risks like this (LOL at the fact that mesh has become a risk).

Nike started making Nike pros with mesh on the sides (it's only an inch wide, and doesn't start until after your underpants). So me, as a Nike pro addict, bought some. There are two tiny holes in my mesh, and one fingernail sized one (whoops!). I've had these for a couple of months. Is uniform mesh really sturdy? Because otherwise why do we keep using mesh if it breaks so easily?

Nike started making Nike pros with mesh on the sides (it's only an inch wide, and doesn't start until after your underpants). So me, as a Nike pro addict, bought some. There are two tiny holes in my mesh, and one fingernail sized one (whoops!). I've had these for a couple of months. Is uniform mesh really sturdy? Because otherwise why do we keep using mesh if it breaks so easily?

I've had 2 different types of mesh. One was quite thick. I could pull at it, it was stretchy. Never had an issue in 2 years of competing, and it was big stretches of mesh too. The other mesh was thinner, and honestly, I'm shocked it lasted the season, though mine had no issues. Not sure if others had problems or not. From what I could tell, the only holes were ones athletes put there by accident (really snagging it hard or melting it with hair appliances by accident)

My cp's practice wear has a lot of mesh in the back of the crop tops. It is stretchy and seems very comfortable. I throw all of the practice wear in the washing machine be I just simply CAN'T hand wash that stuff, and the mesh is holding up great. And, funny enough, the stones are staying put so much better on the practice wear that she has been wearing all summer than the stones on her uni that she wore maybe 8 times last year! Those things were falling like rain drops by the end of the season. Oddly, both practice wear & last years' uni were Rebel.

My cp's practice wear has a lot of mesh in the back of the crop tops. It is stretchy and seems very comfortable. I throw all of the practice wear in the washing machine be I just simply CAN'T hand wash that stuff, and the mesh is holding up great. And, funny enough, the stones are staying put so much better on the practice wear that she has been wearing all summer than the stones on her uni that she wore maybe 8 times last year! Those things were falling like rain drops by the end of the season. Oddly, both practice wear & last years' uni were Rebel.

Our gym has gone with Rebel this year and I must say I've been so impressed with everything!

I wish there was a little black. But hypothetically you could wear a bra if the back stays a decent width.

I just realised that there is no way that the model can have her hair behind her shoulders in the first photo and off her back in the second photo (if they were taken at the same time). Lol but anyway back to the uniform, I don't mind the neckline, but combined with the print it does look a little too lingerie-ish as @astaley22 said.

Back