All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Extremely saddened by the lack of green in every uniform :( . They have always incorporated the green so perfectly. I like the uniforms, I don't love them & I don't hate them. Rays & Brandon unis always look so classy & traditional. I guess peer pressure got the best of them.

Ditched Ralph Lauren & is wearing Versace like everyone else :(

I love them all. Steel is my favorite. I think the uni's still have a very classic Rays feel to them but with a little edge. I will say I would rather see green trim than orange in the Orange Uni but nice work Varsity/Stingray Allstars.

I love all of them. We'll see what they look like on the floor, I feel like they're gonna look really good.

I agree. I can't wait to see them under the lights.

I'm seeing a trend here
d1b4685919996f7bf2e05906c6a290ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All these uniforms have me worried for my daughter's new uniform. I cannot stand white uniforms. I don't think they look good under the lights and wash out athletes. My child did not get my olive skin but her Dad's Irish skin. She'd get spray tans that inevitably ended up all over her white uni by day 2. Her flyer's makeup ran down her arms and chest and she always seemed to get red lip stain on her chest and/or bottom. I had to wash the uniform so frequently it lost it's sheen and turned a dull gray. White uniforms are just the worst and I feel for all these teams that are going white.

Well, Apples was cute!!
Coming back to admit this is growing on me a little. I really miss the green, but obviously get the orange. Bras out the window, the design is cute. Apple still wins (bras aside again). I like elements of each of the others and,historically, I'm a huge fan of white uniforms (not worn by my own). Hopefully the others grow on me too.

I'm excited for the program uniform. I heard from several people (athletes) it's awesome, but it took a couple days to grow on them as well. I'm excited though!

Back