All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maryland Twisters levels 1-4
4331bf19f7a0b0d055cb423ce8b133fb.png
Love this uniform, but not the fit under the arms, its not flush under her arm. It could be that it is not her uniform.

Two really nice, functional uniforms in a row so that makes it a good day
And then there is $15 hairspray. I love the "advantage of not having to wash your hair from day 1 to day 2" - does anyone even do that? Baby powder or corn starch and Tresseme work great for about $3.
On the upside, the 50 ways to wear a bra idea is still open for someone to make a few bucks on - anyone want to become business partners?

Last edited:
It's another gorgeous uniform (forgetting the back because, well, it's 2016 and bras don't matter :rolleyes:) but it just doesn't scream Rays. I love the arms and the detailing is very pretty. The mesh is subtle and I think it's placed in a flattering design. I sparkle is beautiful and it's nice to have some green! It's much more "glam" than "athletic" which I think is where I'm stuck.

Did Rays get a new uniform designer?

WE G.I. Janes sneak peak and doll uni that is for sale in the WE Pro Shop.
dolluni1669ps_lgt_is

I know it's just a doll but OH MY WORD FINALLY A UNIFORM ON SOMEONE WITH CALVES AND HIPS :D:D:D Also a gorgeous uniform.

Maryland Twisters levels 1-4
4331bf19f7a0b0d055cb423ce8b133fb.png

This is so beautiful! However I think the back cutout is kind of unnecessary, especially with longer hair. When you've gone this far you should at least make it bra friendly. However the sparkles and gradients are just making me beyond jealous!

This is so beautiful! However I think the back cutout is kind of unnecessary, especially with longer hair. When you've gone this far you should at least make it bra friendly. However the sparkles and gradients are just making me beyond jealous!
CP had a uniform with that cut out in the back. It was 100% bra friendly, just not racer back bra.

CP had a uniform with that cut out in the back. It was 100% bra friendly, just not racer back bra.

Exactly. CP has a $12 sports bra from academy(their brand) that has slider straps like a regular bra that is SUPER supportive and would work with this. I am seriously considering attempting to modify one to clear straps for her uni.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back