All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

aces new uniforms
Cv355D_UkAAbeW8.jpg
...wait, are these the uniforms that sparked the infamous 'just tape em down' coaches email to parents?

...wait, are these the uniforms that sparked the infamous 'just tape em down' coaches email to parents?
doubtful. I believe that email was about a program wide uniform...

I saw comments on how perfect it was for Vegas... the showgirls in Vegas are usually more covered and definitely have more support. Are those ugly black shoes part of the uniform too?

Parents please stand up for your kids if your gym asks you to wear a similar pathetic excuse of a uniform for an athletic activity. I know the fear of Susie being relegated to nugget or the back left corner or level 4 is real.. but change needs to start somewhere and I'm guessing it will only happen if the people with their checkbooks out take a stand.

I saw comments on how perfect it was for Vegas... the showgirls in Vegas are usually more covered and definitely have more support. Are those ugly black shoes part of the uniform too?

Parents please stand up for your kids if your gym asks you to wear a similar pathetic excuse of a uniform for an athletic activity. I know the fear of Susie being relegated to nugget or the back left corner or level 4 is real.. but change needs to start somewhere and I'm guessing it will only happen if the people with their checkbooks out take a stand.
It's not always just the fear of Susie losing her spot - I know at this point in the season I have paid over $3k to the gym directly that I'm not getting back. It's hard to just walk away when you have that much $$ invested, so at the very least I would be insisting on a sports bra with clear straps. I feel like these uniforms aren't much different than the last ones but the white makes it look so much worse. Not saying it makes it ok, but you had to know it was a risk when you signed on with the program. I would feel worse for someone if a program went from a reasonable uniform to this.

Well as scary as the top is...I am almost more frightened of the white boy shorts as bottoms. They are TINY! VS has underwear bigger than those. I would be ashamed to show the grandparents pics of my kid competing in that, poor granddad wouldn't know where to look...he'd be mortified.

Back