All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love this uniform! The cut out doesn't really bother me. Could the uniform have survived without it? For sure. It would have been much better, in fact. But, I've seen much worse from this gym on both the front and the back. It's great to see the actual words "Cheer Extreme" on a uniform. Their 1st nameless Level 5 uniform was my favorite, then just ok after that. So this is a step in the right direction.
You took the words right out of my mouth

3uXKTp8.png

ETA: Saw these on Rebel's IG and I LOVE them! Just hope the back isn't a hot mess. Testimonial said they changed their colors from lime to mint green. I think the mint green is really pretty. Kudos!

Last edited:
3uXKTp8.png

ETA: Saw these on Rebel's IG and I LOVE them! Just hope the back isn't a hot mess. Testimonial said they changed their colors from lime to mint green. I think the mint green is really pretty. Kudos!
Well done! I love the mint green. Much better than lime, IMO

3uXKTp8.png

I just took a screen shot of this last night to show my CP. LOVE IT! Curious on the back too....

3uXKTp8.png

Pretty sure these are from a gym close to me, and these are beautiful! Huge improvement from previous uniforms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3uXKTp8.png

Beautiful!! Loving the mint, which I don't normally like. These are stunning

Back