All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I like those CNY ones...but in general I think all these rhinestone neck pieces look like dog collars. Will be happy when that trend goes away

I actually don't mind the stomach mesh here. The senior team is a cropped version of this but the picture isn't up yet.

I am so in love with this uniform from the beautiful colors, rhinestones collar top to the skirt and can imagine the athletes wearing this uniform will look beautiful and elegant... I really love that this uniform will look good on all body types, unlike many of the uniforms shown.

PS: I will be quite happy to watch my daughter competing in this uniform...So beautiful!!!!

I am so in love with this uniform from the beautiful colors, rhinestones collar top to the skirt and can imagine the athletes wearing this uniform will look beautiful and elegant... I really love that this uniform will look good on all body types, unlike many of the uniforms shown.

PS: I will be quite happy to watch my daughter competing in this uniform...So beautiful!!!!
Is your daughter cheering again then?

Is your daughter cheering again then?
@CheerBank, Yes and no... She is not doing AS Cheer, but she actually decided at the last minute to drop Cross Country and tryout for her new HS Cheerleading team and made Varsity...She is the only 9th grader placed on this team for now.. Yoo Hoo!:shimmy:

@CheerBank, Yes and no... She is not doing AS Cheer, but she actually decided at the last minute to drop Cross Country and tryout for her new HS Cheerleading team and made Varsity...She is the only 9th grader placed on this team for now.. Yoo Hoo!:shimmy:
Congrats to her! I thought you meant she'd be wearing the uniform you had commented on. Mine was the only freshman on Varsity when she was in 9th too, hopefully yours will meet some nice older girls which makes the transition to HS a lot easier!

Congrats to her! I thought you meant she'd be wearing the uniform you had commented on. Mine was the only freshman on Varsity when she was in 9th too, hopefully yours will meet some nice older girls which makes the transition to HS a lot easier!
Thank you and my daughter told me, she met some really nice girls already, her squad have cheer camp next week- NCA run

PS: I actually felt bad because I pushed her to do the Cross Country instead of Cheer, so to try something new...In the end, she told me how much she hated distance running and was only doing it to make me happy!:(

Not sure what's in the water in Arkansas, both Imperial Elite and ACE's unis are over the top and choppy.

Wylie Elite's is perfect.
CNY's is pretty, I don't mind the assymetrical mesh on the stomach.

You do make good points but my arguement is that sponsoring a body part sounds pointless, among other things. Maybe if it was "sponsor me getting a uniform" and an entire team was doing it, and in return the sponsor gets some form of credit, etc. Then id be behind it. I just dont get the body part thing...

Saying "sponsor my arm" is just an easier way of breaking up the price of the uniform so they don't feel obligated to donate a specific amount. My sponsor page is broken up into each piece. I then broke it down into $10 increments to add up to the overall cost. It's very effective. They can either sponsor a the body suit (broken down into $10 increments), the crop top (2x's broken down into $10 increments or each skirt (2x's broken down into $10 increments). We're offering advertising via social media/shirts in exchange for sponsorship. And it doesn't matter how much, $10 gets them advertising.

Saying "sponsor my arm" is just an easier way of breaking up the price of the uniform so they don't feel obligated to donate a specific amount. My sponsor page is broken up into each piece. I then broke it down into $10 increments to add up to the overall cost. It's very effective. They can either sponsor a the body suit (broken down into $10 increments), the crop top (2x's broken down into $10 increments or each skirt (2x's broken down into $10 increments). We're offering advertising via social media/shirts in exchange for sponsorship. And it doesn't matter how much, $10 gets them advertising.

Can I ask if this is a gym wide tactic or are you doing it on your own? Just wondering :)

Back