All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Infiniti Athletics from Arkansas. I like bits and pieces of this but there is so much going on that I'm a little overwhelmed.
4bed0e53af2368b4551b7b5bf55969f1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Yes, Rebel, pleather uniforms are a great idea. Let's save money and just buy lingerie for uniforms... not to mention that sounds HOT. (for clarification: temperature hot, definitely not good looking, hot)

Cutouts, crystals, straps, multiple colors, mesh, pleather, animal print, mystique, appliques, sublimation, thigh high socks and big hair. It's official, the design vomit of the 80's has hit all star :p....

First one is ice queen's new uniform and the second one is for the level 3 and 4 senior teams.

I like both of the skirts, the top of the first uniform just has too many different things going on. The bottom part is very pretty, but the mesh/collar part just doesn't work with the rest of the uniform.

Here's the back of ice queen's uniform. Since I never did all star cheer are there special bras for all these backless uniforms?

usually there is either a sports bra that is specially made for the uniform, or you can find one to fit under the uniform, such as a halter or one shoulder sports bra. the uniforms themselves are (in my experience at least) quite tight and thicker than a normal athletic shirt so they do provide some support.

I work with a swim company for team uniforms. I can only imagine what some of yall would say about the fit and open backs. ;)

Back