All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If someone can photoshop Mr. Awkward Cow into a Bee costume, I will use it!

Omg I wish I still had my job! Totally could have done it there!

Anyone?? I know there is SOMEONE on here that can put that cow into a bee costume!

Im going to be the bad guy and say what a lot of people are thinking.. I understand there is 34 pages of this thread and I know seeing a potential uniform is exciting but even if you were to click on page number like 31-33 youd clearly find out that its NOT their uniform so I dont know why people are STILL writing "uhm no thats not their uniform thats for this thats that ! " We all need to come to a consensus that will hopefully end here *WE KNOW THIS IS NOT THE CEA UNIFORM* I might just fall out of my chair if I see one more person write that it isnt their uniform haha .. sorry

Im going to be the bad guy and say what a lot of people are thinking.. I understand there is 34 pages of this thread and I know seeing a potential uniform is exciting but even if you were to click on page number like 31-33 youd clearly find out that its NOT their uniform so I dont know why people are STILL writing "uhm no thats not their uniform thats for this thats that ! " We all need to come to a consensus that will hopefully end here *WE KNOW THIS IS NOT THE CEA UNIFORM* I might just fall out of my chair if I see one more person write that it isnt their uniform haha .. sorry
uhm that's not their uniform

Ive seen the new CEA uni i have two pictures of it and its far from the rumored uni

I am in no way saying that you haven't seen the uniform because I am sure you have, but I find it odd that there are athletes and parents from CEA that haven't even seen the uniform but you have. I would think that it would have been kept a secret from everyone outside of the athletes and Courtney.

I am in no way saying that you haven't seen the uniform because I am sure you have, but I find it odd that there are athletes and parents from CEA that haven't even seen the uniform but you have. I would think that it would have been kept a secret from everyone outside of the athletes and Courtney.
I'm dying from your avitar right now...way better than the emoticon idea! Hahaha!!!

just saw a sneak peek of step 1's... Definitely different for them! I hope they plan on wearing different bow though :( The plain white is just not working for me :) Other than that I think VERY highly of them!!

just saw a sneak peek of step 1's... Definitely different for them! I hope they plan on wearing different bow though :( The plain white is just not working for me :) Other than that I think VERY highly of them!!
I kind of like the white bow.. but given that it's a mainly all white uniform with a lot of purple on the sleeves, I think red or yellow would look even better. I like the plain bow though given there's so many rhinestones on it already.

I like the plain bow too. IMO a bow makes the uniform and their uniforms has so much going on that the plain bow is perfect maybe another color would have worked better MAYBE, but I def love the white with these uniforms.

Back