Newbie Posts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

can someone just block lolsmiley faces ip address or whatever its called yet? she or he is offering nothing to this board and if frankly and bratty kid that thinks they know everything. the think that gives me peace of mind is that they would probably never say any of this to anyone in real life. i used to think i would but in reality i wouldn't.
like @ACEDAD said it defiantly isnt a right, this is a privilege and it can be taken away, and i think it should be taken away from you. you continually disrespect people. sure some of @ACEDAD posts are questionable sometimes but you cant tell his tone of voice or his reasoning behind his posts. frankly i get annoyed of the same threads about large all girl and such but it isnt my place to speak about it, you arnt mature enough to be on here.

get ready to get bullied by people on here. if you dont know the smallest fact about something, they will complain about you to your face and behind your back. the immaturity level of some coaches and especially the admins on this board amazes me.
I have not been bullied yet! I have learned some helpful information for some amazing people who love the sport my cp loves! I think you only get bullied when you break rules and act like a jerk!

can someone just block lolsmiley faces ip address or whatever its called yet? she or he is offering nothing to this board and if frankly and bratty kid that thinks they know everything. the think that gives me peace of mind is that they would probably never say any of this to anyone in real life. i used to think i would but in reality i wouldn't.
like @ACEDAD said it defiantly isnt a right, this is a privilege and it can be taken away, and i think it should be taken away from you. you continually disrespect people. sure some of @ACEDAD posts are questionable sometimes but you cant tell his tone of voice or his reasoning behind his posts. frankly i get annoyed of the same threads about large all girl and such but it isnt my place to speak about it, you arnt mature enough to be on here.
I have learned to take everything @ACEDAD says with a grain of salt. Usually several, as they are used to rim my margarita glass..

you do know where you are right? a cheer forum board! this is not life or death. really people. this is getting ridiculous.

Back