All-Star Nfinity Titans

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Im wondering how this would work for athletes with ankle problems? I have a girl on my HS team with two busted ankles (previous injuries - but they still bother her- she has FULL clearance from her doctor & PT to cheer) and she wraps them & braces them for competition. Would like to know if I should suggest these to her ?

At first I was taken back because I was not expecting a high top from nfinity, but it's really not that bad looking once you get over the high top look!

The "trailer" was a bit much for me - gave me a hunger games / post apocalyptic feel with the woods/abandoned building & make up

Im wondering how this would work for athletes with ankle problems? I have a girl on my HS team with two busted ankles (previous injuries - but they still bother her- she has FULL clearance from her doctor & PT to cheer) and she wraps them & braces them for competition. Would like to know if I should suggest these to her ?

At first I was taken back because I was not expecting a high top from nfinity, but it's really not that bad looking once you get over the high top look!

The "trailer" was a bit much for me - gave me a hunger games / post apocalyptic feel with the woods/abandoned building & make up
Actually, I was wondering how the high top V-ROs feel. And I wonder how the Titans are different.

1) I can't be the only one who thought I saw professor Snape in the background.

2) Those look really sleek and comfy. I never thought hi-tops would make a comeback in cheer.

3) The price is a bit... much.

How do bases feel about the grip?
If you've had ankle surgery/hardware inserted can you wear a high top? ! I know I can't. Otherwise, a good idea for some,

My flyer wears Reebok high tops they work wonders on her ankles but are super heavy. Anyone know the weight of these?

Would high tops like this make it difficult to point your toes in jumps/ect ? That's my only concern... If I had ankle problems I would absolutely look into getting these!

I would never pay $110 for cheer shoes that you will probably only wear for one season. The most I'll pay is for the Vengeance, and those are too thin to even last a whole season! By the looks of the pictures the Titans literally look like the Vengeance but just high top? Are they the same design on the bottom?

Anyway, what was that video? Was that really necessary?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This seems to be Nfinity's comeback at V-Ros. IMO these are just plain ugly, but nobody pays attention to shoes during a routine so it doesn't really matter. Curious to see how athletes like these compared to the V-Ros.

I agree that the preview video was uncomfortable...choreographed by Jamie Parrish though which is cool. The athletes still could have looked equally intense without the weird makeup and lack of smiles, though, especially for Nfinity's target demographic.

Back