All-Star Nike Pros

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did anyone see the Good Morning America piece on "teenage girls wearing Spanx" and then they interviewed a bunch of lacrosse players wearing Nike Pros under their skirts and saying how they wear them under their running shorts and if they wear a skirt or dress to school?
A. Nike Pros are not Spanx! Their purpose isn't to slim you.
B. I'd rather teenage girls be wearing Nike Pros under everything rather than going commando and pulling a "britney" or a "lindsay Lohan" or a "Paris Hilton"

PS: Do you think it's awkward for Paris Hilton that there's probably a Hilton in Paris called the Paris Hilton?

Did anyone see the Good Morning America piece on "teenage girls wearing Spanx" and then they interviewed a bunch of lacrosse players wearing Nike Pros under their skirts and saying how they wear them under their running shorts and if they wear a skirt or dress to school?
A. Nike Pros are not Spanx! Their purpose isn't to slim you.
B. I'd rather teenage girls be wearing Nike Pros under everything rather than going commando and pulling a "britney" or a "lindsay Lohan" or a "Paris Hilton"

PS: Do you think it's awkward for Paris Hilton that there's probably a Hilton in Paris called the Paris Hilton?
I live for questions like this.

Probably the best nike pros.

tumblr_m6yuwxVxeG1rr28qeo1_500.jpg

they're so pretty.

Nice but I really dislike the seams going up the crotch and butt crack. Just a pet peeve of mine though.

I love Nike pros!! I have them
In so many colors!
Best thing made for cheerleaders :)

I was in sports authority yesterday- they had a section of pros for 15.97-19.97 each- my cp got 5 pairs (including a full priced 28.00 dollar pair) for 94.00 including tax. That was a score in my book.

I was in sports authority yesterday- they had a section of pros for 15.97-19.97 each- my cp got 5 pairs (including a full priced 28.00 dollar pair) for 94.00 including tax. That was a score in my book.
All the ones they have at our store are $28+. How did you get them for $15.97?!?!

All the ones they have at our store are $28+. How did you get them for $15.97?!?!
my sports athority always has some on the clearance rack so I usually can get some for around $16 of course they usually have xs or xl but I wear xs so I guess thats lucky for me.

I have actually ordered from zappos.com + free shipping. They ship really fast too. Price is $25.00. the same as pretty much everywhere. The difference being they always have the size and color I am looking for. Nothing is more frustrating then never having the size or color you are looking for.

This is the article... Is Shapewear a Risky Trend for Teen Girls? - ABC News

I think what they've mentioned in the article IS a problem. The girls are wearing them for the wrong reasons. But as cheerleaders we wear them under our clothes as... protection? Like bloomers/spankies under our uniform skirts. I don't think that we're trying to look thinner because honestly I don't think Nike Pros can do that haha.

Back