All-Star Nike Pros

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ebay has numerous pairs for sale between $18 and $22, new with tags and most have free shipping............

This is the article... Is Shapewear a Risky Trend for Teen Girls? - ABC News

I think what they've mentioned in the article IS a problem. The girls are wearing them for the wrong reasons. But as cheerleaders we wear them under our clothes as... protection? Like bloomers/spankies under our uniform skirts. I don't think that we're trying to look thinner because honestly I don't think Nike Pros can do that haha.

Haha! I can vouch that they don't make me look thinner. They accentuate flaws - especially the white ones. :)

This is the article... Is Shapewear a Risky Trend for Teen Girls? - ABC News

I think what they've mentioned in the article IS a problem. The girls are wearing them for the wrong reasons. But as cheerleaders we wear them under our clothes as... protection? Like bloomers/spankies under our uniform skirts. I don't think that we're trying to look thinner because honestly I don't think Nike Pros can do that haha.
What the heck?! They definatly don't make you any thinner. And I wear them under skirts and dresses at school for the simple fact that you never know whats going to happen in a high school hallway...

Thank you! I looked on the clearance rack the last time I went but there weren't any so maybe I'll try again! :)
also check on the sports authority website often. They normally have a bunch on sale for awesome prices. And I'm talking about seeing them on there for like 7.97. not even joking.

So if we order lets say team practice wear through you we can get the dealer account rate with GK or would it be cheaper to have the gym set up a dealer account?

If you are a High School or a gym, you would need to set up an account with GK to place an order. If you are an athlete or parent or individual and just want to order a few pairs for yourself, you should go through me, as it would not be worth the hassle to set up an account for a few individuals.

*This is just for people in Illinois or Wisconsin. If you are from outside those areas, you would need to contact your rep, which I would be more than happy to put you in contact with.

Does the gym owner need to set it up or can one of the coaches?

Coaches can if its for team orders. Several coaches set it up as sometimes gym owners aren't involved in apparel side of the gym

Does anyone know what the difference between Nike Pro & Nike Pro Combats are?
I have both and I dont see any difference between them
when they first started making them they were called nike pro then it went to nike pro combat and now its back to nike pro

I just so happened to be at Ross yesterday and I remembered what y'all said about finding Nike Pros there. I went to the activewear section and looked around and found a pair for $13! I'm seriously in love. They're sooo comfortable.

so I've got an obsession with these now...bought 4 pairs in the last month...can yall tell me if you found them in the sportswear or mens underwear (lol!) section at TJM/Ross/Marshalls? Some of yall said check both sections, which I may do, but I just wanna find some!

Back