All-Star Not So Fierce Photos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

is it? i thought just doubles were illegal.
anyway, she's supposed to just do a full but she has trouble stopping so it ends up 1 1/2... she did a full at competition though? i honestly didn't know

Yeah, everything over one full rotation is illegal.

Cat version of your picture

omg-wtf-cat.jpg

lmaoo omg i just died

I know but we only have one strip right now. Apparently our coach doesn't care...

*edit* I realize how this came across and I don't mean our coach doesn't care. She's great and of course she cares but we're making do with what we have for now and hopefully getting more in the future. Sorry I realized how that probably sounds and I don't want anyone to think our coach is unsafe. Our school IS a safe environment, although I know it probably sounds like its not from my posts. just wanted to clarify because It seemed that many were concerned

That is horrible that happened at a competition. The same thing happened at my gym during practice. I was the one stepping on the hair and the girl got up so quick it ripped some hair out. I felt sooo horrible. But afterwards we all thought it was funny :)
Haha the exact same thing happened @ a practice at my gym... It wa our sr3 .. Transition after pyramid into dance,....

Back