All-Star November 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Stars Vipers Royal Cobras

Lol this was from the week before this past weekend, they did so well they got 1st, it was crazy!!

Then we saw prodigy again this weekend and WE Recon and prodigy wanted no part of what happened last weekend against them and literally killed EVERYONE both days!
I can't believe we even have a small coed team and they aren't up there with midnight yet but I love seeing the caliber of teams we go against and knowing one day we will be there! Prodigy is such an amazing program!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooting Stars always have the most creative and unique routines! I'm obsessed, they look so good!!

@wishfulthinking

Prodigy, Midnight works extremely hard. They will continue to up their difficulty. I wouldn't be surprised if their CoEds that are now 1 1/2 ups are double ups before Worlds. They will be hard to beat this season.

Last edited:
MACS' sm coed tumbling is the sloppiest I've seen it in a while, but those stunts are SO creative and much more improved! Really refreshing to see both them and Prodigy stunt work look so solid!

I really thought moving Odyssey to small would be a good move, but I can't say that I'm impressed with their first showing. I also agree w/ everyone and enjoyed stars, but for some reason their running tumbling section doesn't look as loaded with doubles and specialty doubles as it normally does.

I really thought moving Odyssey to small would be a good move, but I can't say that I'm impressed with their first showing. I also agree w/ everyone and enjoyed stars, but for some reason their running tumbling section doesn't look as loaded with doubles and specialty doubles as it normally does.

I completely agree about odyssey. With the somewhat dramatic change with ody and Omni I figured odyssey would be amazing.

Just saw a video of NJSE FAB5 from their showcase before it got taken down. They're still Med AG. I'm really loving their choreography, they watered down most of the routine but I think they'll look great when they go full out when they're ready.

Just saw a video of NJSE FAB5 from their showcase before it got taken down. They're still Med AG. I'm really loving their choreography, they watered down most of the routine but I think they'll look great when they go full out when they're ready.
so completely jealous you got to see a vid. I've heard they are good, and can't wait to see.

THIS WAS SP GOOD. MY JAW DROPPED SO MANY TIMES

I'm sorry but how is this not at worlds? We need to figure out a way to make this happen. The U.S thinks its the most advanced in cheer, but seriously wow look at that. They might not have the tumbling, but this routine is INSANE.

Back