All-Star Now Casting For A Cheer Reality Show....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 6, 2012
NOW CASTING FOR A CHEER REALITY SHOW....

MUST BE FROM AN ALL STAR GYM!!! ( NO HIGH SCHOOLS)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR "ABBY LEE MILLER" OF CHEER!!!
PREFERABLY FROM THE SOUTH...
THE CRAZIER THE BETTER...
DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA......
(We are NOT looking for nice and sweet)
THINK INTENSE....

ANNOUNCING A NEW SERIES FORM THE PRODUCERS OF AMERICAN IDOL!!!!!
IT WILL REVEAL THE WILD JOURNEY OF ALL STAR CHEERLEADERS, THEIR PASSIONATE COACHES (AND MOMS) AS THEY STRIVE TO TAKE THEIR TEAMS TO THE NEXT LEVEL.

THE INTENSE COMPETITION AND RIVALRIES BETWEEN GYMS (AND PARENTS within the same gym)

AWESOME PUBLICITY FOR YOUR GYM NOT TO MENTION THE COMPENSATION..

Casting A competitive cheer coach and/or gym owner. MUST be INTENSE, CRAZY, DRAMATIC!!!!!! Do you do everything you can to make sure your KIDS reach their full cheering potential? Do you sacrifice to make sure your cheerleaders gets the best? Do whatever it takes to make sure your cheerleader’s dream becomes a reality? and most importantly YOUR GYM WINS!!!!

If so, we want you! To submit your gym or your coach send an email to:

[email protected]

Include a quick bio with your name, occupation, city where you coach ect. Brag about you gym and their cheer leading skills. What makes them the best and what makes you the craziest... You can also Include a few photos of your gym and awards and credits from the past season..
Please leave a phone number and best time to reach you so our producers cab contact you.
MUST have access to Skype!!

Do you do everything you can to make sure your KIDS reach their full cheering potential? Do you sacrifice to make sure your cheerleaders gets the best? Do whatever it takes to make sure your cheerleader’s dream becomes a reality?
Shouldn't we be doing this as a coach anyway? Without being crazy and emphasizing that winning is everything? Our goal as coaches should be to make sure kids are reaching their full potential, but also making sure that they are growing in to respectable teenagers and adults, Ones who can confidently go into this big world of ours and succeed.

It's really crazy that we find this sort of thing to be good television.

Sign me up...
That all sounds like me and we are from the south. Considering I moved here just for this! Lol

I seriously don't think you're crazy enough! You're a passionate mom, not a psycho "kill another mom,so my cp can get her cp's spot" mom!

You should hear some of the conversations I have with SheCheers then you would be like yes sign her up.

I guess it's wrong of me but I think it would be super fun and I know a couple other moms idea for the job to! Lol

I disagree actually. How would you find the best gym to fit your needs if you didn't use Fierce Board?
I agree, in a weird sense lol. Allstar cheer is popular enough to be 'known' but writers CLEARLY don't know enough about us to really get what we do (high school squad that's, like, 'THIS' close to being an allstar squad? NO.)...why not come to the best place to talk about it to figure it out?

I, too, love me some gmail. It's why I have two accounts lol

Back