All-Star "off Season" 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They haven't posted it yet anywhere other than the ABC Spark Canada website, which I would assume is only available in Canada =/

I believe it was said that they would be posting it on the american website when it came closer to the premier in the US (sometime in august)

I guess I can make a comment on it now that other people can see it :p
I know there's going to be staged situations that take place on the show.. There always is.. But it makes me happy that from a cheerleading perspective, it seems pretty legit to what they went through this season.

I think the 2014-2015 season because they talk about a repeat and not a 3-peat. They also refer to them as world champions and not 2x world champions. I could be completely wrong though.

ETA: I was completely wrong! LOL

Last edited:
PSA: USASF has uploaded a ton of Worlds 2016 videos on youtube... They just have no sound.
I don't mean to sound ungrateful but why did USASF upload the videos with no sound? Did they do it intentionally? I'm confused because they uploaded the videos with sound last year :(

I don't mean to sound ungrateful but why did USASF upload the videos with no sound? Did they do it intentionally? I'm confused because they uploaded the videos with sound last year :(
New USA Cheer music rules regarding copyright, etc. I believe.

Back