All-Star "off Season" 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It was about this past season. Alot of those clips were so cool for me because they were done at Hot Shots and we were there. Last year was the first year my daughter attended Hot Shots camp and now we are getting ready to do it again and it was cool to see some snips of memories!

The first episode begins with them winning 2015 Worlds, and the rest are about looking for a threepeat.

I should disclose that this was what I was told would be the intention back when the show was first picked up.. This may have changed :p

maybe i missed the first episode.. i dont know.

It airs July 6th in Canada. I believe sometime in August in the USA.
The show has been filming since a bit before Worlds 2015 (if I remember correctly I'd say February of that year?) so I assume it would start there

2016-2017 Tribe Chiefs Team Placement and Team Preview Video! We have been building this team back to greatness for the last few seasons, and this is going to be one INCREDIBLE season! I hope you guys enjoy the video, more to come soon!

They look so great! I'm excited to watch them this season. I did count 25 though, so did that video include the team's alternates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They look so great! I'm excited to watch them this season. I did count 25 though, so did that video include the team's alternates?

Thank You! Yes, the exact team hasn't been set yet, we are currently working out 25 athletes right now, 6-7 of every position until we have the strongest set of 20 figured out. It is pretty exciting, everyone is pushing super hard to make the mat!

Thank You! Yes, the exact team hasn't been set yet, we are currently working out 25 athletes right now, 6-7 of every position until we have the strongest set of 20 figured out. It is pretty exciting, everyone is pushing super hard to make the mat!

That's what I figured! Whatever you're doing seems to be working, their technique in the video was beautiful!

I saw a video on Twitter of shooting stars doing double ups to stretch and kick doubles. They are definitely working on their cleanliness by the looks of things.

Last edited:
I just hope Stars remember this when its time for choreography, I love their theatrics and the sass of their routines but sometimes it feels like a thrift store with a little bit of everything everywhere. When watching past routines it's kind of easy to miss some of the beautiful things they do because its always followed by 5 counts of motions, sometimes you just need to stand still and let the judges/crowd take it in lol.

Back