All-Star "off Season" 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just hope Stars remember this when its time for choreography, I love their theatrics and the sass of their routines but sometimes it feels like a thrift store with a little bit of everything everywhere. When watching past routines it's kind of easy to miss some of the beautiful things they do because its always followed by 5 counts of motions, sometimes you just need to stand still and let the judges/crowd take it in lol.

I disagree..I feel that's what makes them stand out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just hope Stars remember this when its time for choreography, I love their theatrics and the sass of their routines but sometimes it feels like a thrift store with a little bit of everything everywhere. When watching past routines it's kind of easy to miss some of the beautiful things they do because its always followed by 5 counts of motions, sometimes you just need to stand still and let the judges/crowd take it in lol.[/QUOTE

In my opinion i love the fact that they are performing all the skills along with choreography that makes their routines so entertaining to watch.

I disagree..I feel that's what makes them stand out

Agreed I never want them to lose their showmanship but every routine needs a couple counts of standing clean. I doubt there has ever been a routine that has more choreography than theirs but I feel like this is what always makes them seem more sloppy than other competitors when in actuality thats not the case.

Last edited:
Agreed I never want them to lose their showmanship but every routine needs a couple counts of standing clean. I doubt there has ever been a routine that has more choreography than theirs but I feel like this is what always makes them seem more sloppy than other competitors when in actuality thats not the case.
i feel like people say this every year when it comes to WCSS routines though, same with SE, in the beginning of the season their routines to me look like a chaotic mess, but both of them always clean up by NCA.

Tunnel bear is an easy way to watch for non Canadian viewers. You can get it for desktop or the app

Back