All-Star Official 2012 Fierce Board Worlds Shirt - Order Today

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone know how much they charge for international shipping?

ETA: Never mind, I worked it out, it's another $15 to ship to the UK if any other british people are wondering
Group order and split shipping? I know some people do that for products made outside the US, in order to keep costs down..

what date did they ship last year?
just to calculate if id take the risk to get it shipped or if i should get mine there.
last year it came in the morning that i had to leave to the airport....such a stressfull moment, would it make it in time or not?
this year im leaving a few days earlier and i dont wanna end up being at worlds without a shirt!

what date did they ship last year?
just to calculate if id take the risk to get it shipped or if i should get mine there.
last year it came in the morning that i had to leave to the airport....such a stressfull moment, would it make it in time or not?
this year im leaving a few days earlier and i dont wanna end up being at worlds without a shirt!

This year the people making the shirts are the same company who does Rays shirts. They have to be able to do 500 athletes shirts for their teams (as well as other allstar programs and high schools in the area). While nothing is 100% guarenteed if they tell me they ship on April 1st I'd believe them.

This year the people making the shirts are the same company who does Rays shirts. They have to be able to do 500 athletes shirts for their teams (as well as other allstar programs and high schools in the area). While nothing is 100% guarenteed if they tell me they ship on April 1st I'd believe them.

im not having any doubt that the company will be doing a great job and deliver what they promised. im more worried about our national post who like to loose stuff/delay/get on strike/let stuff wait for 3 weeks in customs,....

im not having any doubt that the company will be doing a great job and deliver what they promised. im more worried about our national post who like to loose stuff/delay/get on strike/let stuff wait for 3 weeks in customs,....

ahh... you are in another country. feel free to email full out sports and ask about that. I have no idea on international stuff.

ok i will do that, or else ill get it at the expo, ill probably will be standing there jumping up and down from excitement at 5 am.

Back