All-Star Olympic Trials - Gymnastics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i use this thingk called hotspot shield u download it free.... changes my ip to an american one so i can happily watch all my shows from the network websites etc
I used this but it required me to sign into my Internet provider..which mine wasn't on there so couldn't proceed!

What about Elizabeth Price? Nobody mentions her. She placed 5th at Secret and Visa. I hope there is a small chance of her making the Olympic team

I have a feeling she'll be saved for 2016. She's only 15 right now, and I think she needs that time to clean up a bit and maybe add some difficulty, though I do enjoy her gymnastics, especially vault!

smcheerrr you say she'll take all arounders, but only 3 girls on this team are useful all around, and that's a stretch. Jordyn and Kyla, to me, are the only well-rounded gymnasts this team has. Aly's weak on bars, clearly. Gabby's CRAZY inconsistent on beam and vault and probably wouldn't be used for it. Mckayla has sloppy and barely difficult bars and beam. Not that I'm doubting many of those girls will make it, but I don't consider an all-around gymnast someone who DOES all 4 events, but someone who is USEFUL on all 4 events. I have a feeling that the only way someone who competes less than 4 events will make it is if Nastia does, and she's looking really good right now on the 2 events someone is needed.

I couldn't focus throughout this because of the lady bullet running tumbling music in the background:rolleyes:

Glad I wasn't the only one thinking that, however I did focus because let's face it, Danell Leyva is flawless.

Quick question regarding Danell's routine. Does anyone know what the D score for a Liukin is? 'Cause I could probably count upwards of .3 in deductions every time he does it, and I feel like it's not really worth it to throw.

Quick question regarding Danell's routine. Does anyone know what the D score for a Liukin is? 'Cause I could probably count upwards of .3 in deductions every time he does it, and I feel like it's not really worth it to throw.

On bars I read a 6.5 not sure how right that is

I feel silly I thought you were talking about Nastia :oops:

Oh no that's okay. His release at 20 seconds in that video is called a Liukin, named after Nastia's dad, and I see a few men compete it but none ever do it deduction-free so I wondered what it scored (now I know it's an F) to know if throwing it is worth it.

Quick question from someone that doesn't follow gymnastics all that closely: Are these Trials kind of like the "last chance" for the Olympic hopefuls? Are selections for the teams made at this event or following it?

Netflix, girl! Netflix!
I did watch on Netflix! Thats how I found out about the show! But they only have up till the 3rd or 4th season.. :(

Back